Should there be matchmaking for ARAM Proving Ground?

Yes 20,931 92.16%
No 1,219 5.37%
Huh? 561 2.47%
Voters: 22711. You may not vote on this poll

Petition for Proving Ground ARAM Matchmaking.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

07-16-2012

Penalty for dodging once seeing your champion should be in the neighborhood of 30 minutes.

arcticnerd

07-16-2012

/signed

How many yes votes do we need before a red will post?

proacker

07-16-2012

singed

Kahti

07-16-2012

/singed on the condition that you get one re-pick and a penalty for dodging. Hopefully that should make matching a bit more consistent.

JoeVector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

yes please!

Dagerwinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-16-2012

I have to say, there are a lot of morons in this thread. Adding a matchmaking system will not change anything about ARAM whatsoever. All it does is add dodge penalties (yay!) and makes it a hell of a lot more convenient to join games. There would be no difference between having a matchmaking system or keeping it how it is now in terms of actual gameplay.

/signed

Starrallia

07-16-2012

Bumping and signing. I've only played ARAM a few times and I love it. I queue would really speed things up.

Joyproject

07-16-2012

Hopefully they will listen to the players on this one. /signed

TheFallenJester

Recruiter

07-16-2012

Just discovered the joy of Proving Grounds thr other day. It's a great break from the game as it is usually played. Care free, who cares, no stress... just fun and stupidity.
On one hand I'd hate to see IP and queueing ruining that, but on the same note I'd enjoy it to be more accessible and earn a reward from it.
Promise me the idiocy of Proving Grounds won't be lost and I'm all in.

Haldirk

07-18-2012

Proving Grounds is indeed a great way to take some of the stress off of Summoners Rift. The main issues seem to be getting a game going and the lack of a reward for playing it at all.

This new map is a great addition to the game. Making it a matchmaking option would regulate the mode from leavers that play ALL RANDOM only when they get the champ of their choice. Yesterday, one game had 15 leavers that dodged at the character select screen when they didn't get a good champ. This is the most annoying aspect of it being in custom rooms only because people that dodge have no penalty for leaving. Its not a joy to have a game take so long to finally start. ALL I WANT IS THERE TO BE A PENALTY like there is in matchmaking.

As for custom games being limited in ip, I would suggest there be a higher floor limit other than 0 at least.