Should there be matchmaking for ARAM Proving Ground?

Yes 20,931 92.17%
No 1,219 5.37%
Huh? 560 2.47%
Voters: 22710. You may not vote on this poll

Petition for Proving Ground ARAM Matchmaking.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harvester

10-02-2012

I primarily play Dominion, so I have a few questions in regard to this idea.
1. I have heard that there are differences between going mid on SR and using the Proving Grounds map. Would there be an option for each, or do the vast majority of the players who support this mode prefer the Murderbridge?
2. I have also heard that some people prefer ARAB on the Crystal Scar. Would there be a separate choice between ARAM and ARAB, or for now are you simply asking for matchmaking for the murderbridge?
3. I'd probably try out ARAMs more if they were more convenient to join and less of a waste of time IP-wise, so I strongly support making this beloved game mode more accessible through matchmaking.
/singed

Dogadewd

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulharvest View Post
I primarily play Dominion, so I have a few questions in regard to this idea.
1. I have heard that there are differences between going mid on SR and using the Proving Grounds map. Would there be an option for each, or do the vast majority of the players who support this mode prefer the Murderbridge?
2. I have also heard that some people prefer ARAB on the Crystal Scar. Would there be a separate choice between ARAM and ARAB, or for now are you simply asking for matchmaking for the murderbridge?
3. I'd probably try out ARAMs more if they were more convenient to join and less of a waste of time IP-wise, so I strongly support making this beloved game mode more accessible through matchmaking.
/singed
I prefer the map of Summoners Rift due to those pesky bushes not being in the lane.
If they removed the bushes from Proving Grounds I would be thrilled.

Jaden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

I play Shyvana, Udyr, Garen, and Renekton every time I get them! (unless I try to shove them onto someone else giving them hopes of me carrying them) BUT I REFUSE TO DODGE BECAUSE IT IS ALL RANDOM ALL MID!

AlmightyPyro

10-02-2012

yes!

OldTomJefferson

10-02-2012

oh please yes

Snush

10-02-2012

/signed
bump

ITzNixon08

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

+1

Arrinity

10-02-2012

+1

Prolapse

10-02-2012

signed

Figwumberton

10-02-2012

/signed