Customizable In-Game Cursor(s)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kabaab

08-20-2012

Bump!!

Vrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinceHarder View Post
Would it be realistic to resize the cursor? That would be great because mine is too big on 1366 x 768. I would like to make the cursor a bit smaller so I could click on the appropriate minion.
this is exactly what i was saying in my post earlier... my resolution size is the same, and it makes the cursor take up half of a champ which makes clicking moves like lulu's pix, janna shield and kayle ult really difficult to put on my teammates, sometimes i have to click multiple times to get diana's ult to hit, which often results in them getting away -.-

i'd just like to be able to fix the cursor size.

Zelis

09-02-2012

Bump. This is one of those things that makes you wonder why it hasn't been around since beta. If its easy to add in custom cursors by your users it can't possibly be hard for riot to patch it in themselves, which they should do by the way =). would love to see this added in ASAP.

NeVeRMoReE

10-30-2012

What about cursor skins? Similar to the ward skins that has been released for Halloween? That would be awesome! Few with IP and few with RP, and they can include new cursor and clicking animation.
P.S. I might get a bit carried away but what about announcer skins? Have you considered that, Riot, being able to change the sounds and messages for kill streaks ingame.

TheBziur

10-31-2012

You can always mod the game with cursors you find more fitting. the files are under /rads/data/images/ui
Just extract using skin installer ultimate, replace the files, and drag only the files that are changed to SIU. If you make a good mod, you could want to drop it on leaguecraft.com or deviantart.com

Cheers

LoveLily

01-20-2013

I've updated a guide in an earlier thread, a lot of methods stopped working recently I don't know if the ones here still work. But here is a working guide if you have trouble:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=151641&page=5

If you wanted a smaller mouse cursor, you could create your own or export one into .tga format. I don't know if the map is any longer required to be the exact size, but even if it was, you could fill in more transparent space.

PeachyMann

03-11-2013

I wanted to bump this, but with emphasis on adjustable mouse size.

I have a retina macbook pro, and playing at the native display resolution (2880x1800), I lose track of my mouse way more than I should, and way more than I used to when playing at 1440x900 on my old laptop. I imagine anyone playing at 2560x1600 would be in a similar boat.

Especially with the new Mac client coming out (even though 2880x1800 isn't as smooth as in Windows), the future of gaming-capable MacBooks and probably macs in general will be retina resolutions. It's just a matter of time before these displays begin showing up on other windows laptops and standalone monitors. The problem might be restricted to a small subset of the community right now, but I expect it will grow.

10Bricksquad17

07-23-2013

riot pls

Bolraguard

07-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
I'll investigate how realistic that is, but it's probably unlikely in the near future unfortunately.
Should just Copy Paste that into just about every thread, Especially the locked camera one...