My Journey Through Elo Hell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revolting

07-07-2012

I will be posting the team comps and stats of all my games from here on out. I am 32-30 for solo queue and will be providing some of the build and playstyles seen in this elo to prove the existance of the fabled "elo hell"

Should be a fun ride. im not the best player ever but in my journey thus far ive had the rare occasion of losing a lane or failing to get rediculous amounts of assist as support and ganks as jungle in refference to my deaths. ie: possitive KDR (Kill-Death Ratio)

Just feel that documenting games and styles will help those who lack the skill venture off of their personal "metas" and will become far better team players. And to ensure the players who think they rate a score far above their current elo due to games thrown by team know that they are not alone. it happens to many people extremely often.

The reason i start here is because i just got bumped down to 1200 elo exactly in 5v5 solo queue with my most recent loss as Jungle Amumu with 5 kills, 2 deaths 2 assits while team lost 10-32 via forfiet in 22 minutes played. 1200 just seemed like a good place to start imo.

Enjoy. I will be saving first few post slots for edits as i update my game outcomes.

Revolting

07-07-2012

Game 1: Win 42-42 (+16 elo = 1216) Our top and mid lanes lost hard in laning phase. Alistar however was able to gank them often for kills getting fed. Bot lane held its own with us going 7-0 prior to any deaths. Saw how many deaths top and mid were giving so i tried not to die while at low health unless team fight needed that clutch grab or kock up on an enamy. We should have lost badly but ken and jayce ended up getting carried by alistar. Hate having to play support, however most players at this elo refuse to play support. So if i can take that role and not feed while providing great stats via items and support spells to team ill do so to try and feed our adc.

My team:
(ME) Support: Blitz 3-3-23 Build: Reverie, Solari, Herald, Aegis, Deathfire, Swift boots
ADC: Vayne 16-10-11
Jungle: Ali 16-4-21
Mid: Ken 1-15-12
Top: Jayce 6-10-17

Enamy Team:
Jungle: Talon 9-11-10
Top: Nas 6-7-21
Mid: Annie 14-8-15
ADC: Trist 11-8-6
Support: Zil 2-8-17

Game 2: Loss 34-44 (-15 elo = 1201) I chop this loss up to not only top and mid losing lanes early on and bot being the only once to keep up with cs and not feed during laning phase but due to team comp durability. Mid-late we were commin back nearly evened out KD teamscore and got first baron however their team i guess wised up realizing they were not only MUCH more tanky than us with high damage output but also they could use shen taunt against multiple of us which is what happened late game last 2 team fights which lost us the game. again they should have won close to the 20 minute mark but somehow we nearly pulled out victory. i was far more agressive this round keeping up with team death wise mostly b/c teamfights ending with 3-4 of them still alive there was no escape even if attempted also needed the cc down to the wire to try to atleast get an even death exchange which didnt happen often. lesson reemphasized... team comp has a ton do due with the outcome of match in late game play. Had we won early game we may have won the match but we started with a 3-10 then a 10-20 disadvantage all thru early-mid game.

My Team:
(Me) Support: Blitz 1-9-13 Build: Reverie, Herald, Hog, Swift Boots, Ruby(working towards Aegis)
Top: Teemo: 9-11-9
Mid: Gragas 4-12-12
ADC: Ez 10-5-13
Jungle: Mumu 10-7-14

Theirs:
Support: Taric 0-6-21
Top: Shen 9-7-15
Mid: Vlad 17-11-11
ADC: Trist 12-6-10
Jungle: Jax 6-5-21

Revolting

07-07-2012

saved #2

Revolting

07-07-2012

saved #3

Revolting

07-07-2012

Saved #4

Revolting

07-07-2012

Saved #5

Revolting

07-07-2012

saved #6

Revolting

07-07-2012

saved #7

Revolting

07-07-2012

saved #8

Revolting

07-07-2012

saved #9