Champions that match this Rune build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liquidstardust

09-03-2010

mostly any melee/ranged dps or tanks

liquidstardust

09-03-2010

with mog kaw an interesting setup is the full 38% attack speed runes

Whizzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2010

Dodge is generally more for tanks, but they work well on Jax. Desolation really works on any AD auto attack champion and CD likewise works well on any champion.

xxtankumsxx

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSoda View Post
Honestly I don't see why you're so worried about runes. Before I even knew what most runes did, I used to run
3x Quints CDR
Marks AP x9
Seals MP/s/level x9
Glyph AP x9

and I most of the time played phys champions, I actually played Tryn quite often with this rune set. Just because the runes don't necissarily ALL help one hero doesn't mean they're all useless. I actually found this a REALLY decent build on Tryn. For whatever reason, nobody gets AP on tryn which they should actually get at least a tiny bit. I cant wait until people realize that his AP ratio on bloodlust is more than 1:1 AND that it applies to every stack, so if you have 8 stacks and use heal you have more than 8:1 AP ratio.

no.. it does not stack each time.. its a 1:1.5 ratio.. and it just adds it on the end

MKPC

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSoda View Post
Honestly I don't see why you're so worried about runes. Before I even knew what most runes did, I used to run
3x Quints CDR
Marks AP x9
Seals MP/s/level x9
Glyph AP x9

and I most of the time played phys champions, I actually played Tryn quite often with this rune set. Just because the runes don't necissarily ALL help one hero doesn't mean they're all useless. I actually found this a REALLY decent build on Tryn. For whatever reason, nobody gets AP on tryn which they should actually get at least a tiny bit. I cant wait until people realize that his AP ratio on bloodlust is more than 1:1 AND that it applies to every stack, so if you have 8 stacks and use heal you have more than 8:1 AP ratio.
Actually Tryns heal is not 8:1 Ap ratio. The ability power is added after the stacks are multiplied.