Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need Mentor!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TZ Nuiie

07-07-2012

I'm wanting to start playing ranked im only lvl 10 but im lvling fast and really need a mentor preferably some who plays ad carry bot lane, i love the playstyle but i lack some of the skills of this roll. My friend and I are also starting a team and are hoping to go ranked once where level 30 and would love a mentor that has alot of knowledge on playing bot lane.

It would be preferable to be austrailian because of the time diferences but i could work around for THIS WEEK only as im on holidays. You would also need a mic and a skype acc so we can talk and i am kinda young but mature so if you couldnt judge me on that it would be appreciated.

-TZ Nuiie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxaber

07-07-2012

well im not a mentor but i have earn a lot of experience in this game

but i dont have a mic i can still give you some tips in the chat tho if you want n.n I have been playing adc and I could say that im pretty good there (loving ashe <3) so i can give you some good tips

if your interested add me

EDIT:
BTW im trying to get up in ranked but im trying to find a good partner to do it cause going alone at this elo is to risky lol