Omgyumyum 2v2 Tournament! August 11th and 12th (Depending on interest.) (with prizes)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atlas The Titan

07-07-2012

Hello Fellow Leaguers!!

With the introduction of The Proving Grounds, League of Legends has opened up a few new avenues of gameplay that were either too difficult to balance before, or just too awkward to otherwise perform. 1v1s, 2v2s, ARAM among others have new life and viability with the new map that makes them more engaging, more exciting, and overall just a better experience for everyone.

And with that, I am very excited to introduce a new tournament of epic proportions! Omgyumyum.com will be a hosting a Proving Grounds, 2v2 Arena style tournament complete with prizes and giveaways!

This entire tournament will be a mixture of a test run and a kind of gauge into the community as to the interest into this type of tournament/game mode. I've tested it a few times myself and have found it to be both fairly exciting and surprisingly fun!

So, I hope to see you all out there on the Murder Bridge slaying your way to glory!!

When: August 11th, and depending on interest/tournament size, August 12th

Where: The Proving Grounds, aka the Murder Bridge!

Who: Currently, anyone is eligible to sign up!!! (Anyone, that is, on NA Server)

Sign-up: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/upb3jc6tbu Visit us anytime on our website, or in our Mumble anytime! www.omgyumyum.com

For any questions or concerns please contact me either in Mumble, or through my email at:
atlas.the.titan6570@gmail.com

Please remember when registering that you need to include the following: Summoner1/Summoner2 (Sub(If applicable)). Will make my life and your life better when you are searching for your games.

Current Prizes Include:

1st: $40 (20 per team member)
2nd: $20 (10 per team member)
3rd: $10 (5 per team memeber)

**UPDATE** Currently up to ~34 Teams! Would love to be able to run with a 64 team tournament if possible, to increase not only the fun, but to round out the tournament as well!

Atlas The Titan

07-10-2012

Bump for anti-science.

Atlas The Titan

07-25-2012

Bump for anti-justice

Atlas The Titan

07-29-2012

Bump again for 42 teams!!! 22 more teams would be awesome!

Atlas The Titan

08-02-2012

51 go go 13 more!

DeezyD

08-03-2012

Win

Atlas The Titan

08-06-2012

57!

BeastLe

08-06-2012

any teams wanna practice? hit me up

Atlas The Titan

08-08-2012

Brackets have been posted! Make sure to come out and watch this weekend!