So... Hypercharge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebonack

07-07-2012

It's basically a single-target version of Heart Seeker Strike. Except it can crit and lifesteal.

Try building Jayce like an AD caster with that in mind. Level W first and watch the hilarity.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Tried it as my first option while using Jayce, needless to say, it all went wrong; it it might look good on paper but the natue of the ranged fighting style in general doesn't allow it, you need to keep moving between attacks in order to fight, beng static at one point while unleashing your hypercharge only gets you bursted down, since nor anged fighter with half brain stays for too long on the same point.

Rebonack

07-07-2012

Keep in mind I said like a AD Caster, not like a carry. Which of course means you grab a decent chunk of defensive gear. Or at least defensive offense/defense hybrid stuff. The scaling on Hyper Charge is so absurdly high that you don't need straight AD Carry gear to make it lethal.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

i know, if you check my jace match history i've been building him ad caster wise, Mercury Cannon's attack range isn't so impressive and opponent's just don't stay on a single place, most of the time i use hyper charge my opponent just goes one step back breaking my range thus my AA chain, menaing that i'dve gotten the same result without having activated my Hyper charge on the first place

The Fizznity

07-07-2012

Note that Hypercharge's effects carry over to Hammer form.