ITT: Random Pro-tips by YOU!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2009

Tip- Fear will not pull agro from towers. When playing fiddlesticks fearing a champion by a tower can cause them to walk out of range and give you some free shots.

AvariceX

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
Tips as Alistar:
When an Enemy Gangplank uses his ultimate, or singed uses acid cloud, don't sweat it, Roar recharges as the cannons and acid clouds count as enemy units 'dying'. Spam roar to keep your team's health nice and high.
This is fixed in the next patch.

Eric on Top

11-20-2009

Jungling:

When using a hero with short range pbaoe (ie jax) its best to best to click behind dragon and then attack, otherwise he is often outside of range.

Pull mobs into brush to kill, this gives you slightly better fog of war and makes less distance to run before the mobs come untethered (stop attacking).

If you see an enemy jungler, ward your team's golem/lizard at around 4-5min mark and gank when he tries to take them.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvariceX View Post
This is fixed in the next patch.
I'm surprised they were able to, ill remove.

Disillusion

11-30-2009

Against Shaco:

When he clones himself, you can tell which one is the clone and which one is real by marking him with G. If no cross hair appears, it's a clone. I always mark until I get the real Shaco.

But most Shacos I've encountered are not that experienced anyway. You can always tell when it's a clone because they don't play mind games. They don't retreat with the clone and just kamikaze with it. If a low health Shaco moves into attack you, it's most likely a clone.

TheSacrifice

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusion View Post
Against Shaco:

When he clones himself, you can tell which one is the clone and which one is real by marking him with G. If no cross hair appears, it's a clone. I always mark until I get the real Shaco.

But most Shacos I've encountered are not that experienced anyway. You can always tell when it's a clone because they don't play mind games. They don't retreat with the clone and just kamikaze with it. If a low health Shaco moves into attack you, it's most likely a clone.
'nother tip. Fear the attack damage Shaco's clone. Any items that it has, like Malady or Bloodrazor, does work on the clone. In some cases during fights with Shaco, it's actually better to take out the clone first if possible. Smarter Shaco's will have purchased Guardian to make it last longer, so be careful.

Disillusion

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvariceX View Post
They draw aggro when they deal damage (when they explode); like everything else that draws turret aggro.

More on time bombs:
-They don't hurt your allies so feel free to put them on your allies before they charge in.
-You can have 2 time bombs on the same target simultaneously (through Rewind) even though only the animation for one of them displays at a time; they will still both explode and both deal damage.
Even more on time bombs:

They can't be cleansed. If you try to Cleanse them, they detonate immediately. It's pretty much impossible to remove a bomb once it's on your head, and it can be pretty stressful if you're low on life! Not unlike being caught in Nunu's ultimate and trying to escape his radius while slowed...

Vert3X

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusion View Post
Even more on time bombs:

They can't be cleansed. If you try to Cleanse them, they detonate immediately. It's pretty much impossible to remove a bomb once it's on your head, and it can be pretty stressful if you're low on life! Not unlike being caught in Nunu's ultimate and trying to escape his radius while slowed...
As Singed, if Nunu casts his ultimate, instead of running away, run towards him and fling him towards your teammates. His ultimate dis-spells and you can get an easy kill.

PS: I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not. It probably works will Allistar's headbutt as well. Can someone who has Allistar confirm this?

Lemt

12-01-2009

-Blitzcrank's pull stuns as it pulls, so it cancels channeling. That means you can grab a Nunu to stop his ult and punish him for trying silly things.
-Also as Blitz, if an enemy starts channeling and your pull is unavailable, activate your punch. Use your flash spell to get within punching distance, and cancel his channel. Of course, you need flash up for this.

simulatedvacuum

12-01-2009

If you have teleport and you're porting to push a tower, port to the creep the tower is hitting. The creep becomes invincible for the duration of the teleport, allowing more time for your allies to whale on it with minion support.