ITT: Random Pro-tips by YOU!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soldier0016

11-11-2009

8 out of 10 times, it's best not to chase teemo.

oR BlueWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

skills like Q of singed and E of tristana (passive poison) activate tower aggro always, if u keep poisoned another hero be careful with the tower

Summoner X

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier0016 View Post
8 out of 10 times, it's best not to chase teemo.
same with singe yo

Voidgolem

11-11-2009

If the enemy hero in your lane suddenly becomes super aggressive, and someone else is missing from your minimap. Retreat to your tower.

Because 7/10 times, teammates you'll end up with in solo queue do not know how to call MIA -.-;;

My name is Mark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-12-2009

As malphite, wait til someone lands on the ground after using your ultimate before using your stomp skill. If they are still in the air when you cast it, they take no damage.

Arthas Menethil

11-12-2009

The towers aren't WCIII towers. DON'T RUSH THEM AT LOW LEVELS.

Calculate your damage before rushing. IF YOUR TOTAL NUKE POTENTIAL IS 500 THEN DON'T FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T TRY TO COMBO A HERO WITH 1000 HEALTH

Brad

11-17-2009

Oouh i like this thread i really do heh...
Thanks to everyone posting for keeping it alive! Its a great source of information here! ;-)

@FuzzeWuzze - yes, that's right, i've found that to be better too, (when using the tip i said in the third post of this thread) placing a mushroom slightly AWAY from where you're tood and not exactly where your stood, so as to have more chance of hitting an enemy further into a lane/pathway, aswell as also still hitting a champion/enemy that would be walking against the wall/cutting around a corner

Koewl

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by valiantchamp View Post
this is a little trick my buddy taught me;
when playing annie it is awesome mindgames to be a frail looking little girl with 4x on pyromania, when they try and gank you pop moltenshield as the 5th spell then say HI with Tibbers!
dont walk around with a magic blue belt of wind...
This is a good idea, but what I learned from Mr. Tibbers' Annie's guide is that instead of using the molten armor for the 5x charge, open up with an incin for the 5x charge, then tibbers stun, then cone, and by this time incin is up again. This is great for burst damage and it sure as hell pays off

McComb

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razr View Post
2) Boots. Boots, boots, boots, boots! Unless you know what you're doing or have a reason for going after another item get them first!
*vomit on keyboard*

I was about to post "Do not buy boots first item"

TheSacrifice

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razr View Post
2) Boots. Boots, boots, boots, boots! Unless you know what you're doing or have a reason for going after another item get them first!
This a joke? LoL, not DotA. We have a smaller map, which means less need to be fast. You also have to take into account that abilties are used far more in LoL than in DotA or HoN and regen is especially important. There are much better items to start off with, and it's always best to buy items that build up for more powerful recipes later on first. Ruby, Sapphire, Regrowth, Meki...all good starters. Boots? Not so much.