ITT: Random Pro-tips by YOU!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArchyTheBald

01-22-2013

A quick tip that most people don't know/realize:

Both Jax and Vayne have relatively strong structure destroying power, Jax due to the fact that his ultimate's (Grandmaster's Might) passive that normally only procs every third basic attack, when attacking a structure, procs every basic attack after the second. Less known than Jax's tip, Vayne can deal significantly more damage to a structure than any other ADC. Her Q (Tumble) normally only moves her a short distance, stealths her if Final Hour is active, and powers up her next basic attack. However, if Tumble is used and the charged basic attack is fired at a structure, the damage is amplified but the skill isn't proced as used by Vayne. Thus, you can deal increased damage to structures until the duration of the usable buff is over. This means that you have a greater pushing ability than any other ADC (Assuming equal stats) while using this.

Boodies

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafBlower View Post
if ur playing ryze, wait till you get level 6 then run up to a random hero and press r

rofl, some of these comments just crack me up.. i guess my tip would be buy wards constantly

Boodies

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrag View Post
If you time it *just* right, you can teleport to a minion that is about to die. The minion will die, and you will still teleport, but without the telltale teleport shimmer that lets enemies know you're coming.
Is this still relevant? or is the bug fixed?

SoupOrJuice

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodies View Post
Is this still relevant? or is the bug fixed?
It's not relevant anymore because teleport gives invulnerability to minions. However, you can do this on a ward that's about to expire, or at least, you used too a few months ago.

Pro-tip: In soloqueue, play as if your teammates are controlled by AI, and not actually "there". Don't ignore them, but don't expect anything from them.

SoupOrJuice

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchyTheBald View Post
A quick tip that most people don't know/realize:

Both Jax and Vayne have relatively strong structure destroying power, Jax due to the fact that his ultimate's (Grandmaster's Might) passive that normally only procs every third basic attack, when attacking a structure, procs every basic attack after the second. Less known than Jax's tip, Vayne can deal significantly more damage to a structure than any other ADC. Her Q (Tumble) normally only moves her a short distance, stealths her if Final Hour is active, and powers up her next basic attack. However, if Tumble is used and the charged basic attack is fired at a structure, the damage is amplified but the skill isn't proced as used by Vayne. Thus, you can deal increased damage to structures until the duration of the usable buff is over. This means that you have a greater pushing ability than any other ADC (Assuming equal stats) while using this.
I always thought this was just an audio bug/decision to keep the passive going? Didn't know the damage is still amplified through every attack . . . honestly I still don't, have to test it sometime.