ITT: Random Pro-tips by YOU!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Parricidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Sight Wards.

Gorets

01-21-2010

As Evelyn:

• always be checking if the opponents have the oracle. It seems evident, but I've seen so many Eves running around and realizing too late that the enemies can see him/her.
  • Oracles cannot see through brush. If a non-tank has oracle and is alone or falling behind his teammates, hide in bushes, then quickly teleport (or, if u have your ult or Ghost ready) run towards the enemy and stun, attack enemy before they can react. Kill them and ult away. It is a gamble, but I've had a few kills that way. The reward is they wasted money on the oracle.
  • Especially during early laning phase, LISTEN to wards placement. There's a distinct sound. If u notice it, look at the clock and count down 3 minutes. During this time only stealth to stun when ganking or helping your teammate to run away. Practice shows that if you stealth in this situation for no reason, they will assume that you think they can't see you and will focus you with all they have, which will probably lead to your utimely death.
  • If enemy places a ward, you can buy another ward and place it there as well. This will reveal their initial ward and you can destroy it. On the plus side, you can stealth again, on the minus side, you had to spend money.

MrSARS

01-21-2010

Don't SUCK that is all

Istarune

01-21-2010

Area-based spells light up when a stealth-ed hero is within range.

Examples: Katarina's Death lotus, Morgana's Soul Shackle, Soraka's Starfall

Use this to find Eve on the prowl and rack up an easy kill, especially with Morgana!
(Ult, use the beam to aim snare, pit, wait, ult stuns, profit)

This also works on people bushing!

Maugrim Faustus

01-22-2010

When playing as Sivir harassing an enemy champ (I'll sometimes go on an early BB heavy build), if they are semi-squishy and hang around with low hp, consider picking up a Potion of Fortitude, or Brilliance. The extra 20-40 dmg early in the game (counted almost twice for a good boomerang toss) can be the difference between constant harassment and some early kills. Not recommended against a good player.

Sadness Assassin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2010

If you find yourself up against a well-fed Jax, pick up a Sword of the Divine and use its activated ability to slice through his dodge if you're dps.

Offended

01-26-2010

As Sivir:

You're in the middle of a mass flee but On the Hunt is on cooldown? Be a team player and run just behind your allies. Your spellshield makes you the most likely to survive.

Also if you spellshield Blitz's grab sometimes the hand will just stick to your head for a second. It's like he reached all that way over just to pet you.

SoJexy

01-27-2010

As Sivir:

Getting and using Sivir's spellshield properly when solo laning against a spellcaster or any character with a damaging ability is a good way to outfarm or outlast them. Timing your spellshield and watching enemy movements can ensure a sure-block, letting them waste precious mana and refilling yours for more Boomerang harrassment.

For example: Ashe and Me(Sivir) are in Mid-lane. I notice right off the bat that Ashe will always run to the side of the creeps before letting loose a Volley. I take the first two volleys in the face, giving him confidence, but for the next 7 ones after that I spellshield block them and proceed to Boomerang the **** outta him. =)

dmirtygorachyov

01-27-2010

When playing Jax, try and lane with an aggressive teammate, because hes one of the best at getting kills early game. Start off with boots/ 475 gold health thing to maximise aggroness. Tank creeps and stun spam. Kind of like axe?

AIM7Sparrow

01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
When playing as rammus and when your enemies are attacking your tower, walk right up next to them and taunt. When you do this, there is a higher chance they will hit you, getting tower aggro. After the first hit, immediately run backwards, do a 180 and smack them in the face with a powerball. Guaruntees a kill early game if the enemy does not have flash (heal doesn't even save them heheh)
I believe you don't even need to wait for them to physically inflict any damage on you. just causing them to enter taunt procs tower aggro. thus, taunt and immediately run back, don't wait.

(can someone confirm this please?)