Serious League Players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alexkarino

07-10-2012

It seems as if lately I get matched up with some really bad players in solo queue. I'm not saying this as a rant or anything but I like to play League seriously and am extremely competitive. When i get matched up with a person who doesn't fulfill there role (I.E: Somebody who is suppose to go top lane and instead runs around and ganks and loses the lane.). You could argue that as long as there having fun they can do what they want and blah blah blah. But isn't this was a bot game or blind pick is for? Not a RANKED game. I mean it really sucks that the League community is this bad. I know some parts of it are good but i feel like its hard to play a serious game now. My question is: What are your thoughts on this matter has this happen to you and what can we do to make it better?

Shottymaster

07-10-2012

It happens to everyone, not much you can do about it other than premades.

KROTANK

07-11-2012

Personally, the second you become 'serious' about a game is the moment it ceases to be a game and starts to become an obsession.

There will always be bad players.

Sexual Healing

07-11-2012

You need to develop a good sense of humor to become a strong player, IMO.

No matter what role you're playing, you can generally coach a lot of wins out of matches that seem hopeless.

Always focus on pushing objectives and making sure everyone knows what needs to happen in order to orchastrate a victory with the specific line-up that you're working with.

MaTTiMeX

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROTANK View Post
Personally, the second you become 'serious' about a game is the moment it ceases to be a game and starts to become an obsession.

There will always be bad players.
I disagree on your first point, just because you become serious about a game does not make in an obsession. Being serious and passionate about something you like doing and maybe if you become good enough could make a career out of isn't an obsession it's a drive to better ones self even if it is in a video game.

But yes, there will ALWAYS be bad players and no matter how hard you try or how good you are sometimes you are just going to lose. Make sure you have some thick skin and just keep on trucking.

Gift of God

07-11-2012

i completely agree, some people go into ranked and don't even know how to last hit minions, like are you kidding me? someones i just want to rage quit when i play support for a noob ad carry like that but you just gotta keep playing, try to duo with someone and both of you play either mid/top/jungle

Timammoth

07-11-2012

welcome to the club. I seem to have lost my last 4 or 5 ranked games in a row from *******, although i have come close to carrying every1 of them. some people are just retarded. Only way to solve this problem is by duo queuing with a friend. Although all my friends suck.