need opinions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vedergallning

07-07-2012

So I've really never played Dominion and was just wondering how viable Renekton is for it? He's my favorite champion and I would love to see what kind of potential he has in Dominion, but really don't want to find out that he's totally worthless in this game mode.

Opinions on viability, items, and positioning (top, bot, etc) for him would all be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Face Chomp

07-07-2012

I tried him a few times a while ago and remember feeling underpowered. His CDs are kinda long and i remember having a hard time building fury which lowers his damage a lot.
If you do play him i'd probably go prospectors/boots/pots-brutalizer-mallet? Mix in defensive items to counter your opponents. Wardens mail or hexdrinker/maw maybe.

He's probably best top. He might have pushing power bot but any ranged champ would dump on him

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

I am starting to like Renekton bot a lot.

I go 21/9/0 arpen masteries.

I open pros blade+boots into an early sanguine blade and/or last whisper.

Redjik

07-08-2012

Renekton normally gets devoured in my Dominion matches. Although I have little experience with him so perhaps I haven't come across someone who knows what they are doing.

Vedergallning

07-08-2012

Thanks guys, I'm gonna try him out and see what happens given that there are afew different opinions here.