New support pls.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DyingBurrito

07-07-2012

Title says it all. Want.

SyskyIsNifty

07-07-2012

Taric, Nunu, Blitz, Soraka, Sona, Janna, Lulu, a good Morganna.

WHAT NOW

Drackolus

07-07-2012

I tend to favor supports, mand my personal favorite is Taric. Once you master him and get a good build, you can be very tanky and supporty at the same time. Once you get max cooldown, you can pretty much lock anyone down, and his ult decides team fights. He's my personal favorite champion to play. Janna is also realy solid, and has the benefit of the fact that you can give her any item. The most important thing for a support champion is that they can do multiple crowd controls and survive without having to focus on hih stats, including AP. Usually, you can tell which champions are best with it by checking their AP scaling. Like Janna - her AP scaling is atrocious, but she's still effective because of the other things he spells do, like her knockup and slow, which aren't affected by AP. This means that Zeke's Herald is better than Deathcap for her (especially with that AD boost!). There is some debate with characters like Soraka, who actually scales well with AP with heals. But, honestly, she's an all-around bad champ. Crazy squishy, can't heal well if you don't stack AP, steals creep farm whenever she tries to help get a kill, and has a really short range. He minuses way outweigh her pluses, imho. Pretty much any other support champ can fill the role fine. Sona's easy if you don't do support often.

Feldaemon

07-07-2012

A new support? Fiddlesticks. Done.

Shadow Light M37

07-07-2012

Shen is an excellent Support/Tank if you give him a good build, mastery page, and focus on the right abilities to level.

CameYo

07-07-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaDWLIkvW50

Best support

Ivaldis

07-07-2012

You know what I really want?

For Riot to stop nerfing supports to eve tier.

YoureNotOP

07-07-2012

I wish they would release at least one new sustain support with atleast a decent heal or a heal ulti like janna or something. Also, one new tank support like alistar or leona

SteelBeetle

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaIsAwesome View Post
Taric, Nunu, Blitz, Soraka, Sona, Janna, Lulu, a good Morganna.

WHAT NOW
You forgot Alistar, Galio, Karma, and Zilien

SyskyIsNifty

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCMan135 View Post
You forgot Alistar, Galio, Karma, and Zilien
Karma is... unique, Alistair has begun to see more use as a jungler, Galio and Zilean are good supports, but they can run Ap builds quite effectively.