Supports in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

league of kitten

07-07-2012

So are supports viable in TT in high skill levels(lvl 30)?
I am lvl 15 and seen/played supports in TT and they seem to work really well.
Your opinion?

Boo

07-07-2012

0 cs supporting doesn't work all the time on TT but building ap on supports like lulu is good

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
0 cs supporting doesn't work on TT but building ap on supports like lulu works really well :3
nope
supports are good

Boo

07-07-2012

k i edited my post

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

build kages then lma0

Whizzard

07-07-2012

I know Lixa might get on my case about this later, but supports are pretty bad on TT in general. If you are supporting someone it means you don't have a jungler which will seriously hurt your team. It also means you need a AD carry to utilize the supports full potential, a combination of AD carry and support is very strong in terms of damage output but they absolutely melt to the bruiser infested TT meta-game. The extra wards a support offers wouldn't even come in handy too much as there are only 2-3 main warding points in TT, and they can easily be covered by double wriggles. Those are my 2 cents, don't kill me later today Lixa, pleeeaaasseee!

Edit: is someone just going through the thread and downvoting people? If so shame on you!

Axil

07-07-2012

ok ok ok
jungle alistar/nunu
everybody wins

I Haz Waffle

Recruiter

07-07-2012

Maxing sor starcall will make a double/solo melee lane never see exp

Restiur1

07-07-2012

Double support bot lane also work , just support the bruiser in top lane , i remember a match who i played GP and bot lane was Kayle/Soraka as support and in every TF we won

Skared

07-07-2012

the amount of misinformation in here is staggering

this idea of the traditional support role (0 cs) in TT is bad. You miss out on gold, and without a proper carry (who is easily shutdown by strong initiators such as malph) you wont do enough damage.

However, with the right bans, you can jungle nunu, have an ADC play top lane, and have AP janna bot lane. This lets you reap the benefits of jungle, have both solo lanes, the extra damage and protection on janna, and a fully farmed carry.