Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Main Suspension

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampionJalen

07-07-2012

This morning i was playing a jayce game and my computer get the blue screen of death so now i had to restart my computer and when i got back in the game i was playing fine until the end of the game i got suspended riot really needs to fix the suspension thing honestly my opinon

ChampionJalen

07-07-2012

My Main Is i im pro i

FreshFuhrer

07-07-2012

It's annoying but there's nothing they can do about it that won't make players abuse it and it's not even airtight as is. I don't think you'll get permabanned unless you leave really consistently. If you get BSoD a lot, try updating Direct X or graphics driver.

Draikk

07-07-2012

Did you get suspended from LeaverBuster or Tribunal?

If it was LeaverBuster then you have had too many leaves in too many recent games. It's a temporary suspension and you can just sit it out.

If it was Tribunal, then you were suspended because the community found your behavior unacceptable.

In either case, I doubt the suspension is going to be, or should be lifted. Just go play something else in the meantime