Looking for late nighters.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoneLikeRob

07-07-2012

Hey guys,

So I work 3rd shift and for most of the time I am awake and playing LoL none of my friends are around and I am stuck running random matches with random people. Now we all know the problems with random matches from trolls, to people who really do try but just arent any good, to people with just plain old bad attitudes that make things a little less fun. So I am looking for a group of people who are normally playing at the same times I do (like 4am - 8am PST) that would be down for playing some games. I am only level 28 right now, and I am an intermediate player but always getting better as I keep playing. I'm not looking for a team to do ranked matches, even when I hit 30 i'm not going to do ranks until I feel I have gotten good enough in the game to be a serious contender.

Now I know we all have heard the "beggars cant be choosers" saying, but I do have a few requirements for anyone that wants to hook up and play some games.

First and foremost, you must ENJOY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. While one of the great aspects of the game is competition, this game is not real life, it is simply a game. I give every match all I got (unless we are purposely going into a match to do some silly build and just troll around for fun) but I know that I won't win every match, and I can't stand people that treat LoL like their lives depend on it, so please, only people that are here to have fun and work on their game.

Secondly, you gotta have skype and not be too shy to talk! It is a lot easier and funner to talk with your team mates while you are playing. Whether it is to formulate strategy, warn people of impending doom, or lol about the trollish quadra kill you just got, skype makes life easier.

Lastly, please be a person that is NORMALLY around at the time of night I mentioned above. My work schedule fluctuates day to day as well, but I am almost always around at those times.

I really hope there are some people out there that will hit me up on this, it's best to reply to this thread before adding me in LoL (i usually decline random friend requests). Look forward to playing with some new people!

Grizzly Animal

07-07-2012

Well you're late night is my evening, so I'd be glad to join you!

ZongTG

07-07-2012

I'd be happy to play. Name is ZongTG on NA server, add me whenever you like and we can play a few games. I'm usually on late at night because I can, and it's Summer vacation for me so I'll be able to play a lot. Having more people to play with is always cool! ^_^