Mass Effect 50% off at Steam this weekend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tedcat

11-05-2009

As the title says, for anyone who has not yet played the game it's 50% off. So that's 7,49 which is pretty darn cheap for a game which is supposedely really really good.

I'm looking forward to playing the game myself when I get the time to do so, still busy with work, Torchlight and I do intend on playing Dragon age this weekend.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-05-2009

It's pretty amazing. I suggest it to anyone who wants a good RPG.

EmptyApartment

11-05-2009

yup anyone that hasnt played it yet def should plus cant go wrong for 50% off...i picked it up when it came out and it still is one of my favorite 360 games (platform i played it on)

UltraKill

11-05-2009

Yeah I owned it once on 360, then bought it recently for computer and beat it again (much better load times). Very fun game.

Merovinge

11-05-2009

Easily worth playing though twice as well, play at the 2nd highest difficulty the first time, and the highest the 2nd, to make it fun. I can't wait for the 2nd one, its a fricking amazing game.

tedcat

11-06-2009

Sounds promising.
Should I play it mouse and keyboard or 360 controller?

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-06-2009

mouse and keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tedcat

11-06-2009

Then I shall do so when I get the time for it, right now I'll play through the LFD2 demo with three friends.