Jayce how you gonna be?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeoroot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goronok View Post
With the terrible lore, the cheesy lame superman rip-off art... I just hope they'll take him back to the drawing board or replace him with a better champ before he goes live.
Too late, although I have high hopes for champ #101 aka Plant Mage.

But yeah, I donīt like the classic art and Iīm not spending so much RP on that bundle.

Panwar

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeoroot View Post
Too late, although I have high hopes for champ #101 aka Plant Mage.

But yeah, I donīt like the classic art and Iīm not spending so much RP on that bundle.
Full Metal is worth it imo. His voice sounds so much like Viktor it actually makes them even more so two sides of the same coin.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

got a chance to play him this morning on the live servers with out the huge pings of the pbe , he is indeed far less sluggish and his skills now flow together nicely(and its awesome) i miss my fullmetal skin from pbe tho his classic skin voice is so lame

Risemix

07-07-2012

I like him, been doing a Dominion-flavored bruiser-esque build of TF/Wit's End/Frozen Heart and stuff like that, great late game burst.

Shaxtenn

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goronok View Post
With the terrible lore, the cheesy lame superman rip-off art... I just hope they'll take him back to the drawing board or replace him with a better champ before he goes live.
Superman? He's clearly themed after golden age pulp novels. Have you seen Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow? It had the same influences.

GatesMcMuffin

07-09-2012

honey badger dont give a ****