Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need a Epic player who wants to Teach

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beemsabor

07-07-2012

Hello All--

I have been playing LoL for quite some time off and on and now im back and really playing alot more often ( almost too much lol) the only problem is that i dont seem very good at this game anymore and im looking for a Epic LoL player with a friendly disposition who wouldnt mind possibly taking on a chap like myself and help me get good at the game. I have the time and devotion to actually master a few champs, Sadly guides and things just arent seeming to get through my thick skull! if your a patient person who wouldn't mind creating the perfect Laning partner then hit me up! will throw a RP card in or something if it all works out.

Shadow Light M37

07-07-2012

It's not that hard to become "ok"at the game. You're level 17? You just gotta pick up things as you play the game.

Traumatize

07-07-2012

wtf do need to be taught just play the game and you'll naturally get better at it you dont need a teacher for everything in life learn from mistakes after you do one think "what could i have done to make that situation come out better" no one can teach you what you already should know

Mad Man Kronos

07-07-2012

sadly my patch is getting an error to update, but once i fix it i can try to help you, do you have skype?

TeknoWizard

07-07-2012

I see nothing wrong with the OP's request. He's new and wants help, thus he asks for help. The flaw here is...?

I'm not this "epic" player you're looking for, but I can hold my own in all positions and understand (nearly) all the important game mechanics. If you need some help feel free to add my in game.