level 17 Summoner looking for Mentor!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir August

07-07-2012

Hello All--

I have been playing LoL for quite some time off and on and now im back and really playing alot more often ( almost too much lol) the only problem is that i dont seem very good at this game anymore and im looking for a Epic LoL player with a friendly disposition who wouldnt mind possibly taking on a chap like myself and help me get good at the game. I have the tie and devotion to actually master a few champs, Sadly guides and things just arent seeming to get through my thick skull.

VeloZiraptor

07-07-2012

1. Always play passive on lane, never push. Its much harder to gank you, and its easier for your jungler to gank.
2. Ward! Your Support wont be able to ward everywhere and all the time, so its very usefull to have a ward with you. Always ward keypositions.
3. Always have a look on the map.
4. Don't flame!!! I know sometimes its hard, but flames never help.
5. Don't chase to far. Could be a bait.
6. After winning a teamfight dont chase enemy champs. Just push as many turrets as possible. Chasing costs a lot of time and 1 turret/drag/baron is worth 3 kills.
7. A good k/d helps to win. But your aim is to kill the enemy Nexus, never forget it.

Hope this will help. Just practise with as many champs as possible. http://www.mobafire.com << Champion builds
You should be able to play every role, or at least 4.

Sorry if there were any grammar/spelling mistakes, im german

NoneLikeRob

07-07-2012

Im no mentor, but I am a level 28 summoner and this is my first account with LoL, what I have found to work for me is youtube videos. I have quite a few friends that play and they are awesome players with high ELO, but they haven't taught me half as much as youtube videos have. Search for things like "how to solo mid" or "how to play swain" etc. Watch how other people play, I took note of things like taking care not to over extend myself, when in lane phase try to stay in your minion waves if you arent chasing and don't be afraid to farm under turrets if your opposition is too strong.

Shadow Light M37

07-07-2012

You just have to pay attention to what other players are doing and learn form mistakes.

Although I'm only level 13 I have 1 tip.

Don't ***** out on your lane partner for a stupid reason before combat.

Scorpsan

07-07-2012

add me ill play some games with ya and see what ya need help with broski

NoneLikeRob

07-07-2012

Go ahead and add me too, I'll play some games with ya, but like I said, I'm no mentor. heh.

Setaira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Add me ingame, Setaira, I can play all lanes and help you any way i can (lv 30)

Setaira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

I can help you. I can do all lanes, (best at mid) but can still do all other Lanes. Add me ingame, Setaira, lv 30 summoner.

khila

07-07-2012

im only level 14 however i have learned quite a bit (im a very analytical guy im the type of person who watches streams and vods all day to learn every little tiny thing there is than go practice against bots and finally use it in match)
-learn to last hit (unless u play support) it will skyrocket ur gold allowing you to buy the items you want
-learn a few heros to start than expand (im currently only doing support and ap top (soraka,vlad))
-be flexable u dont want to have a set build that is compleatly cast in stone u have to adapt are they owning u in lane? buy a doran or 2 to help sustain otherwise rush to the item u want
-WARDS ik it been said earlier but ward every where they can possibly gank dont rely on ur support to ward every where (i only useally do the key locations such as dragon baron and the 2 side bushes by mid)
-learn how to use the ignore feature it helps
- never think don on ur teammates always think in terms of "what could i have done better" instead of "oh if that guy wasnt being so stupid we could of won this game EZ" (hardest advice right there :P )

Mindcraze

07-07-2012

My advise. Is have map awareness. Nothing is more important then your teammate life(don't farm the jungle or lanes when you see a fight and you can help). Just watch out. Ward bushes and rivers. Keep a good eye over everything. Aim to get killing blows on minions. Don't take the game too serious. Have fun. Try different roles. Let teammates know in lobby you might not be the best in that role. It solves the problem of other people raging and being ****s. Have fun dude. It's a game and sometimes people forget that.