How often does Jungling work for your team?

I have never lost a match with a Jungler on my team, ever! 7 8.24%
It works fairly well, I mean we lose a few matches, but we do better than a 2 1 2 lineup.. 69 81.18%
Very rarely have I ever seen a Jungler do anything useful but feed the other team. 6 7.06%
OMFG I HATE when we have a jungler, we lose almost every time because of them. 3 3.53%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Jungling instead of 2 1 2

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamerphate

Junior Member

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteCake View Post
your poll options go from 'does well' -> 'completely feeds'
the first and last options are utterly ridiculous in every sense.
learn how to make a poll, also no one is going to read your epic long post especially after determining that you're clearly unintelligent from your poll options.

have a nice day.
Actually I disagree, you need extremists options to show how far people think about this. Because some people think that ONLY Jungling will get you wins, so I showed that. And others think that NEVER jungling is a good idea. The middle two are mostly for every one else. The point of this whole thing is not that jungling is bad, it is that your jungler can lose the match for you not because of lack of tactics, but because they say "OMG I AM NOT HELPING YOU I JUNGLE, TURRET IS YOUR JOB"... turrets are the teams job....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamerphate

Junior Member

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
"Very rarely have I ever seen a Jungler do anything useful but feed the other team."

You do realize this option claims that feeding the other team is useful?
Yeah it is satire, and opposite to the one at the item that says "I never lose with a jungler" cause that is bs too, no one NEVER loses a game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vizzlepeez

Senior Member

07-07-2012

I just cant get over how stupid this thread is, hes has bad junglers cuz he plays with people trying to learn to jungle cuz hes a new player, this is not wat usual happens and the poll results show this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamerphate

Junior Member

07-07-2012

That is my point, if you use a pickup team and a guy calls jungle, you are going to lose before the match starts. I did mention there are a few people that are good at it, but on average its rare for them to not make the team work harder due to it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vizzlepeez

Senior Member

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerphate View Post
That is my point, if you use a pickup team and a guy calls jungle, you are going to lose before the match starts. I did mention there are a few people that are good at it, but on average its rare for them to not make the team work harder due to it.
Dude wat u r saying is such bs, play more and ull find better jungles, ive played 1500 normal games and there are great jungles in normal, ive played 400 ranked and there are great junglers there too. U r unexperienced and need to play more and this will change. Look at ur own poll for this answer.

And here is a crazy idea, how about u learn to jungle and the problem is solved.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blindcyde80

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-07-2012

so basically you're saying you haven't seen many if any good junglers, so naturally it must be a bad choice... not true

just because people cant do it right does NOT mean its useless, or a bad idea.


i can't fly a plane but you don't see me saying flying or being a pilot is a bad idea. same concept in a nutshell.

look at the bigger picture, many games have succeeded with a jungler, BECAUSE of the jungler at that. while i understand you're point of view, the conclusion you are drawing from it is just incorrect. i'm sorry you haven't seen positive results from a jungler, but that really just comes from lack of seeing it done right, which is really horrible luck on your part, nothing else

also, after reading some of it again, it seems your experiences are more from people failing at solo top, which is slightly different than just having a bad jungler. sure they're put into a 1v2, but there are many champs / players that can solo 2 people easily, its just done differently than 1v1 or 2v2, and i'm guessing thats where the person playing that 1v2 spot fails. if you see someone in a 1v2 lane and they're trying to farm it anywhere near the mid point between towers, or even trying to push it... they're going to fail 100%, it just won't work.

i stand by my original statement of it just being REALLY bad luck on your part being paired with so many teammates that either fail jungling, or failing solo top vs 2 opponents. i still say that has nothing to do with the setup and more to do with one of those 2 players failing, or even both at the same time. i've seen it happen, but i've also seen one person hold off or even win their lane vs 2 people, so i know it works beyond just "theory"

that last point tho is something i feel a lot of people confuse when getting upset at having a jungler or saying its pointless, i wonder how many of the games they base that opinion off of, the jungler was actually doing well but it was the solo top that screwed it up, and they just blame it on the jungler forcing a 1v2 lane, and disregarding how the jungle player even did.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blindcyde80

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerphate View Post
Actually I disagree, you need extremists options to show how far people think about this. Because some people think that ONLY Jungling will get you wins, so I showed that. And others think that NEVER jungling is a good idea. The middle two are mostly for every one else. The point of this whole thing is not that jungling is bad, it is that your jungler can lose the match for you not because of lack of tactics, but because they say "OMG I AM NOT HELPING YOU I JUNGLE, TURRET IS YOUR JOB"... turrets are the teams job....
that jungler is clearly wrong and not doing his job right.

absolutely towers are a team job, as are buffs, dragon, and baron.

having a competent jungler secures 3 of those and can aid any lane need help with the 4th at nearly any given time


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blindcyde80

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerphate View Post
That is my point, if you use a pickup team and a guy calls jungle, you are going to lose before the match starts. I did mention there are a few people that are good at it, but on average its rare for them to not make the team work harder due to it.
sorry for spam posting but this just is not correct. plenty of games have been won with someone calling jungle at champ select, just because you may have not seen it doesn't mean it happens.

if i go close the door to my room, but you dont see it, did i really close it? perspective is tricky


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

demonicmonkeys

Senior Member

07-07-2012

Jungling only works if the solotop can handle a 2v1 situation without feeding and/or losing the tower very early, and if the jungler comes to gank or at least put pressure on the lanes occasionally. If players are inexperienced, then one or more of these conditions may not be met and the team loses out.

Once I got to around 75 wins, I realized the importance and role of a jungler/solotop and I began to see that the team without the jungler lost more often than won. Before then, I did not understand the importance or benefit of a jungler/solotop.


123