Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Insomniacs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ellymion

07-06-2012

Okay, I'm level 30, but not that good. I mostly play ARAM/ARAB and intermediate bot games. Unfortunately, no one that I know stays up as late as I do, mostly because I don't really sleep. So if you're up for playing with me in the middle of the night (EST) please feel free to add me!

Thanks!
-Elly

Leithram

07-07-2012

I'll be adding you once the servers come back up!

cowblast

07-07-2012

I usally play late night when i am of work a i work 7pmto7am i try to stay up my off days thos hours cowblast is my in game name if you want to add me i also group with http://novusordogaming.com/novusordo/forums/content.php there are a few of uf that will stay up al night in ventrilo playing

CyanShock

07-07-2012

Well until school starts back up I'm usually awake and gaming until around 2am MST which would be 4 or 5am your time depending on the time of year. so add me if you'd like.

TeshiAlair

07-07-2012

I sleep from 4PM to 10PM every day so I'm up all night- hit me up any time!

TeshiAlair

Anna Sachae

07-07-2012

I've got a friend with a similar problem. I'll alert her of this thread.

Nessaroze

07-07-2012

I'm that friend.

I <3 ARAM and I'm in GMT+3, so feel free to add me too for ARAMie goodness at normal hours for us!