How to get a high elo while solo queueing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokeD

11-06-2009

You could just join LFG channel and go pre mades only like most people who are concerned with their ELO that badly, or you could stop caring about your ELO so much and wait for ranked to come out so that it actually even matters. That's your choice though, just a suggestion.

LeafBlower

11-06-2009

its not really a lame thing to do considering when i solo queue i get matched up against premades all the time. and like 80% of the time i know whether i lost or not at the champion select. (stop picking heimendinger noobs)

Dendrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2009

I personally don't think it's bad to leave a PUG. Think of just about any other game. I'll use WOW as an example. If you go to a dungeon with no tank, you'll fail. You go to a dungeon without a healer, you'll fail. Group make-up is important to a degree.

Person into the character select screen gets the opportunity to pick what (s)he wants to play first. If you're the last to a PUG, then you should look at what is needed and plan appropriately.

I don't know how many times I've seen a Nasus, Nunu, and Blitzcrank, I pick Twitch then the last person picks a Heimer. This is setting up for ultimate failure group in the end. Sure it'll beable to lane great early, but when it comes to team battle this group will fail terribly.

Alt + F4. Save myself a very painful and miserable 30 minutes.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2009

LFG chat lacks pros. it's just another form of PUGing.

dreamenddischarger

11-06-2009

there's a looking for group chat?

lolwut

AFKray

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamenddischarger View Post
there's a looking for group chat?

lolwut
this.

Patyrn

11-06-2009

Quote:
5. Everybody has cleanse.
I take cleanse on every single champion I play ( cept pirate I guess ). Not taking cleanse is unthinkable to me. It will save your life 10-20 times a game.

Bait

11-06-2009

Flash works better than cleanse.
Better yet, clairvoyance.