Another champion spotlight without any dominion tactics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

07-07-2012

What is the purpose of this thread?

Drubie

07-07-2012

I think he wanted to QQ

i thought the same thing when watching it which was way I came here to see if I was the only one,

I get that probably Dom is only a % of the SR players but still its a game mode. Which has differnt items and play style and they should at least attempt to review champions as such. Would been nice to see some Dom footage once in a champion review,

Would be good to get our point accross if we could unite and no one by the champion. But I doubt that will happen

Anyways rant off

Genericke

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
What is the purpose of this thread?
I fully admit that I'm a whiny little *****, but I am frustrated and wanted to vent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drubie View Post
I think he wanted to QQ

i thought the same thing when watching it which was way I came here to see if I was the only one,

I get that probably Dom is only a % of the SR players but still its a game mode. Which has differnt items and play style and they should at least attempt to review champions as such. Would been nice to see some Dom footage once in a champion review,

Would be good to get our point accross if we could unite and no one buy the champion. But I doubt that will happen

Anyways rant off
I think it would be cool if Phreak showed the champion during the laning phase on SR, and then for teamfights he could use dominion. Dominion would have more teamfights for him anyways which means more footage, while also most teamfights being 4 v 4 means it's a lot easier for new players to follow what's going on.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopretni View Post
...which, again, amounts to nothing when Riot doesn't care.

The community, as small as it is, is fading every day as it is. Characters like Jax and Darius ruining games every day, other imbalance, etc.
People still complaining about Darius??? He's really not OP aside from a True Damage last hitting ult.

But I agree, the community's fading hardcore.