Champion Spotlight: Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jake Juke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

He seems OP to the max.

ImmortalBrownies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Boring spongebob boring!

La Baguettte

07-09-2012

Jayce is a ton of fun to play. I love being able to switch from ranged to melee is awesome. That way you can initiate with ranged then switch to melee to end the fight.

ReaverKing

07-11-2012

Jayce is absurdly powerful. I'd say he's nearly if not more OP than Vlad was the first week he was released.

And seriously, he makes Kayle useless. He has her melee/range thing down as well as Taric's passive AND the AD to make the best use of both.

Phreak's build is off. If you give him a heavy armour/MR rune page, defensive masteries and then build items like a ranged carry you can become effectively unkillable with huge defenses and regain both hp AND mana farming minions w. the hammer before laying down the smack on your opponent in lane with the cannon.

Right now I'd say he outdoes Kayle, Taric, Swain, Sion, and possibly even Jax 1v1. The only thing he DOESN'T do is heal or shield allies. (Thank God)

txtmsg

07-11-2012

/sarcasm
Gayce is not OP b!tc#!

PS: that Akali in the vid sucks...

Edit: and if you (Riot) are going with this OP new champion "trend" then I wanna se an I-win-button
Zyra.

Flacz36

07-11-2012

k

Malkav Cobalt

07-13-2012

looks snoozy, pass.

sonicolors

07-17-2012

His E at max ranked give 20% percent of maxium heath dont u think that is a little over powered?

sonicolors

07-17-2012

Make champions that are 3150 riot!!!!!!!!!