Champion Spotlight: Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diogennes

07-06-2012

Might wanna improve his Jump animation on To the Skies.

Shjade Nexayre

07-06-2012

"So your [hammer] there, what does it do?
That.
That.
That.
Uh-huh.
Holy ****, what doesn’t it do?"

Seriously though, it seems like the only tools not in his kit are healing, heal debuff, and stealth.

Power creep much?

DrakanShadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutoburns View Post
OK, i am getting rather tired of all the escape options these people have. His aren't that amazing, speed buff, slows and a gap creator. But it really makes it hard to play the older champs who don't have any movement boosts what so ever.

Am I the only one who thinks a bruiser with range or an AD carry with close range skills is automatically OP? Its always been bruisers have to be in your face so don't let them and AD carrys hate having you in there face so be there. This guy just doesn't care. I think you may have made yourself another evelynn here with a character whose very kit is OP and has to be nerfed to oblivion just to stop them from killing everything.

Don't get me wrong. I like the idea of this guy and he looks like lots of fun to play. But I just don't see how he can be fair.

The only weakness I see in him is that he will probably chew through mana with 7 potential skills to use.
He gets a passive with hammer getting mana back every hit and his mana costs r VERY low, so he aint mana hungry at all.

Vioncee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Interesting,
I buy !

Nouhime

07-06-2012

Sounds like Phreak has a cold :S

GearsPoweredfool

07-06-2012

Anyone else completely baffled?
The FIRST champion in a while that uses trinity force like a god, and phreak decides against it.

i have bad wifi

07-06-2012

whats gonna happen to the points you get for leveling up his abiliteis if he knows his ulti at lvl 1 and the fact that his ulti basically transforms

Razleraz

07-06-2012

Viktor still sad

SFHFWill

07-06-2012

work on lore, that is all riot

This champion looks like he was put together much better than most of the other ones. Also I've noticed that every new champ seems to just pack more bang for each spell. Looks like the future will be tricky to balance the old with the new.

wickywack

07-06-2012

Kind of feel like he was really underestimated being announced as the 100th champ but i think he is going to be a good champ and range or melee character u can finally choose which one lol