Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTaur

07-06-2012

I thought Grail was already good. Kind of surprised to see it buffed. Also, I don't see much of QSS, the infamous advanced item everyone wants to get but usually doesn't... Sort of surprised to see it get the nerf bat, but maybe in fast-paced competitive games it was actually too good?

Freakooo

07-06-2012

When's the patch? Aren't patch notes usually released the night before? But then tomorrow's Saturday..

Stormvyper

07-06-2012

They nerfed Command: Attack's missile speed too. That was like the one thing they should have buffed if they touched it at all IMO.

I'm going to reserve judgment until I actually play Orianna post patch (to test the "better responsiveness on her skills&quot, but that seems like a pretty nasty Q nerf on paper.

MrTap

07-06-2012

Quote:
johnnyw4life:
wut? Buffing Kennen?

D:

Their rework nerfing him soon.... I is sad he's one of my favorites.

Also Patch Notes BEFORE patch!?! HOLY ************ ON A ******* Riot is actually ahead of their patch for once. Now if they actually announce the Jayce skin bundle "coming in the next patch" before the patch and not a day after like always I'm afraid the internet might explode.

YungElext

07-06-2012

first page

Rodbourne

07-06-2012

Hopefully Servers dont crash from how amazing of a patch this is

Tetroneaque

Recruiter

07-06-2012

No Firefox Ahri skin added to store?

Lovely Pants

07-06-2012

And now Gragas is the fastest man alive at all ranks.

I know I should be happier about bug fixes and balance and whatnot, but: Best patch ever.

Gubogi

07-06-2012

ty.

Critmaster Garen

07-06-2012

Quote:
Udyr:

Summoner Spells
  • Ignite
    • No longer useable on minions (still useable on jungle monsters)

oh gods, thank you. it rarely happens, but when an enemy is standing on top of a creep and ignite hits it, its so ****ing annoying.