Jayce Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kog

07-06-2012

FIREFOX AHRI WHERe?

Salathiel

07-06-2012

YES! ignite change! No more freaking accidently igniting minions

DoomScar

07-06-2012

inb4 Maestro bug

powder snow

07-06-2012

You guys keep nerfing the supports that become popular because of previous nerfs to popular supports...

That's also a pretty big nerf to Orianna's Command: Attack damage, the 1s decrease in cooldowns can't be worth that much, can it?

MarsCollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

I liked the overall patch, quite a bit of usability fixes and good changes here and there, but when I reached this part:

Quote:
Quicksilver Sash
Combine gold cost increased to 900 from 700
Magic Resist reduced to 48 from 56
I literally WTFed out loud.

It was already a very NON cost-effective item, let alone a VERY underused item (I only see 1~2 per match in featured spectator high elo ranked games or streams, usually ONLY on the ranged AD Carry, if anything, and almost never on tournament games unless built to counter specific champions like Skarner), and you nerf it? What..

I was expecting a buff to that item not a nerf. Mistake?

FrozenCrisis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

nerfing janna again and again

DarkSoloKing

07-06-2012

NOOOOOOOOOO Alistar bot has been re-enabled meaning my co-op game is now over before it starts lol

Enyane

07-06-2012

no new skins besides jayce not cool bro. i need ma glacial malph and firefox ahri

Me555

07-06-2012

Why haven't they deleted all AD champions yet? Especially melee ones? I mean let's look at their item choices. They nerf the movement speed of phantom dancer/zeal, they nerf the lifesteal of bloodthirster, doran's blade, and vampiric sceptor, and then they make an OP as **** mana restoring, magic resist, cooldown reduction, and AP providing item....and then buff it in the next patch. just delete the AD champs and make it an AP-only game since thats where you're going. If they're going to nerf all worthwhile AD items, and give a godly AP item, then at least nerf deathcap and give AD champs a strong end-game item to counter. Giving AP champs an item that gives them literally everything they need is ridiculous. Where's my Rabadon's Deathsword? Where's my +30% AD? Why don't I have an item that gives armor, 90 AD, 20% cooldowns, hp regen, and awesome passives that buff all of the above?

ZeMacaco

07-06-2012

At last that horrible Morgana bug. Why a pool would dry if Morgana dies? Late but done.