Jayce Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Francinha

07-06-2012

why nerf orianna? hard champ to play, and u guys nerfed her? NO SENSE.

TheWheatOne

07-06-2012

Please Riot, please tell me why you massively buffed Gragas!!! He was already an insane foe to lane against, now he should just change his name to "Murderer". Stop basing buffs just because people can't use champs right, or nerfing them because they're the favor of the month in tournaments!

ihatebikeshorts

07-06-2012

So are you not answering the questions about your Orianna nerfs because you don't have a good answer or that you feel that nerfing her damage, utility, and uniqueness was justified for a +.2 ratio increase to her W and tweaking her passive to do more damage early and less damage late?

GoodGuyGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

firefox Ahri?

Gurei Fullbuster

07-06-2012

Lol, the Rammus buffs are a joke..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatebikeshorts View Post
So are you not answering the questions about your Orianna nerfs because you don't have a good answer or that you feel that nerfing her damage, utility, and uniqueness was justified for a +.2 ratio increase to her W and tweaking her passive to do more damage early and less damage late?
Orianna was significantly buffed. Stop whining and try her out after the patch. I guarantee you'll be pleased.

PerfidiousRaoul

07-06-2012

I enjoyed Orianna's freeweek, but I must say after this patch I'm no longer getting her. Slowing Command: Attack? I thought that was slow enough :S

Anyway, let's hope skins such as Foxfire Ahri, Rocketeer Trist and Augmented Singed are out soon. I thought they'd be out this patch :/

Death Junior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Fixed: The Improved Recall mastery no longer causes the recall sound to keep playing even after the player cancels the spell

Fixed: Recall particles no longer appear on Champions as they come out of Fog-of-War
Thank you riot, for the last 2 month or so I didn't know what the hell was going on!
It shouldn't of taken that long to fix though, what was it, the Hecarim patch was the caused this?

Ben Danklin 420

07-06-2012

Wow... I understand nerfing Soraka and Karthus ult, because they are global, in other words... Hit everything... If you get off on nerfing Shen's ult, why not nerf everyone elses who has infinite range/but doesnt affect everyone, like GP... Makes no sense...

DiggerNicks69

07-06-2012

Buff Fiora.
Nerf all the supports.
BUFF FIORA.
WHAT THE ****.

YoungWeedCaillou

07-06-2012

Foxfire Ahri not there? ):