Give me an epic fight idea and I'll credit you

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Teemo bursting out of a freshly feasted Cho'Gath's stomach.

Xaph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Baron after he wipes a team that just won the fight at baron but died trying to take him. Just a happy baron with 10 dead champs bodies lying around.

Form67

07-07-2012

Gragas mid bodyslam flying towards a little teemo! XD

sixilli

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Atleantean Fizz summoning Baron Nashor to eat teemo while the stordle jumps in with his infinity edge to cut the Baron in half!
I don't want to suck up to the reds but this is probably the most creative response. I will be updating the main post with progress. Here are some honorable mentions I will save for later. So If I ever go back and do them I'll send you a message or something

Quote:
Atleantean Fizz summoning Baron Nashor to eat teemo while the stordle jumps in with his infinity edge to cut the Baron in half!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNineTails View Post
Brand vs Anivia, with the meeting of their magic in the middle melting Anivia's snow and creating thunderstorms and hurricanes and neat heat distortion effects on Brand's side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastProtagonist View Post
Teemo bursting out of a freshly feasted Cho'Gath's stomach.

StarkRavenMad

07-08-2012

Swain, in his Tyrant bird form, holding Jarvan down, pinned by his snare, roaring/hissing in his face, as Jarvan stabs into his chest. The Gem of his Scepter is lodged, carefully, at Jarvan's throat.

IamLordStark

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Point View Post
This might be kinda cheese but,

Dragon armor Jarv 4 about to kill dragon with shy mid transform/dash to save dragon
But J4 and Shyvana are like best fwends :O! They should kill dragon together >:3!

Dravenitis

07-11-2012

Quote:
It doesn't really have anything to do with saving Teemo, I just wanted to throw more action into the scene
Could we have a compromise?

Like, Teemo still dies but the Storlde still kills Baron afterwards, but Teemo must die first of course.

Best of both worlds!

Mech 178

07-12-2012

I see a fight consisting of

Vlad Arhi
Shyvana Udyr
Irelia VS Garen
Ali Blitz
Trist Cait

Garen is in the process of silencing vlad. Vlad has hemeo plegue on Arhi, Garen Blitz, and is drawing back his q from ahri. Blitz is knocking up trist as ali headbutt him away. Irelia has fallen after jumping on Cait. Udyr has fallen as well. Cait is aiming her ult on to Trist as trist is ulting garen back. Shyvana is in mid ult over vlad.