Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2 win 2 lost in Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niteban

07-06-2012

As the titles reads, I have 2 wins and 2 loses in ranked, and I just wanted to hear the community's opinion of whether I should continue or just stop. I personally want to but I'm afraid that I'll have team mates which go 1/13, 1/11 like in my Akali game.

Zachyveng

07-06-2012

I usually implement a limit to how many games I can lose before I stop playing. My cutoff is 3 losses total or 2 back to back.

TeknoWizard

07-06-2012

Meh. I started out 2/2. But I got pushed into the one role I didn't feel very comfortable in. Find your niches, and your weaknesses, and you'll be fine.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-06-2012

Quote:
TeknoWizard:
Meh. I started out 2/2. But I got pushed into the one role I didn't feel very comfortable in. Find your niches, and your weaknesses, and you'll be fine.

You might have to do this in elo hell,but it makes you a better player in the long run