@Nome Matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insanus

07-06-2012

Nome,

In last game I played, I was teamed with a level 15, 17, and 21 with 0, 2, and 0 wins respectively. The other team had all level 30s, and there was only one player with under a 100 wins (he had 35). Is matchmaking working as intended? Has there been a change to matchmaking recently? I suppose there just may be no players for the matchmaking system to choose from. I understand that you are trying to make strides at making this game mode more balanced etc, but if matchmaking keeps this up there may not be any players left even care if the mode is balanced.

ChaosTempest195

07-06-2012

Im having the same problem. Facing high level players while our team is low to mid level

Face Chomp

07-06-2012

I was on the all level 30 team... It was draft and queue time was almost 20 minutes for me so I'm assuming it matched anyone it could find. This doesn't make it right but it shows how small the draft community is.

Insanus

07-06-2012

Yeah. It just sucks. I dont even want to play anymore. Just played a new game.

My team:
lvl 26 with 52 wins
lvl 18 with 36 wins
lvl 17 with 25 wins
lvl 30 with 340 wins
lvl 30 with 532 wins

Their team:
lvl 30 with 199 wins
lvl 30 with 282 wins
lvl 30 with 306 wins
lvl 30 with 645 wins
lvl 30 with 32 wins

What the hell? I wish lol matches was still around so I could see how bad you are really screwing me. I think its time I start polishing up my terrible SR skills...