Evelynn Best Dominion Champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DutchDerksen

07-06-2012

Click on Dominion score.jpg first and then Dominion Eve.jpg

Dominion Eve.jpg is just to help you find Eve on Dominion score.jpg

When i say best, i obviously don't mean THE BEST, but she's good...
Her stealth works fantastically.

Panwar

07-06-2012

She's good. Score is not necessarily a representation of contribution.

A12MO12

07-06-2012

She is good until people get oracles/sweeper/lightbringer

Kiddalee

07-06-2012

I'm not sure. I've only been able to pubstomp with her. Her scouting is pretty good but she's so squishy, usually when I ambush people the reason why I win is because they go, "OMG It's Eve with Ignite and Surge!" and don't fight back. Does anybody have tips on playing her seriously?

Pallin Majere

07-08-2012

She is great for ganking an unsuspecting bot laners and if used properly she can lure a lot of people into 2v1's without realizing it. If the people who bought oracles/hextech start dying even after they bought them, then you cost them a ton of gold too on sub optimal items

DiscworldDeath

07-08-2012

Dunno, I'd rather have Twitch.

FDru

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pWnSn00bzQQ View Post
She is great for ganking an unsuspecting bot laners and if used properly she can lure a lot of people into 2v1's without realizing it. If the people who bought oracles/hextech start dying even after they bought them, then you cost them a ton of gold too on sub optimal items
Implying Sweeper is sub optimal.

There is never a time when Sweeper is not worth having.

ChaosTempest195

07-08-2012

Im starting to think maybe there is no such thing as good and bad champs. Yeah there are champs that are stronger in one field then another but none are bad. Or good. There is just bad and good summoners that play certain champs good or bad

DiscworldDeath

07-08-2012

There are good and bad champions, or rather, better and worse.

Some champions many people can do average-great with, whereas with other champions, only very few people can go over average without spending a lot of time on that champion. This is an orthogonal issue.

But some champions, played at the same level as other champions, just outscale and outclass them in virtually every way.

Unstable Fury

07-09-2012

In a word, no. In two words, hell no. In many words: Oracles costs 250 coin. So no she is not the best champion on the Scar. Stealth champs are situational based on team composition. Stealth champs stomp fools and low elo folk. Backdoor at the wrong time leaves the top team in a 3v4.

When I see a stealth backdoor our mid i advocate a push on the 3 at enemy mid. Faster to B from there then send someone to chase IMO.