WTF ap tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brosama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

I was watching reginald stream and he was mid against a tristanna who was literally 1 shotting him, using ignite, and regi was dead. This was at level 7 when she only had 1 kill she started doing this, she did this more than 3 times in a row. I see something major wrong with this, especially sense all she had was 2 dorans rings for the first 3 times

TeknoWizard

07-06-2012

She scales freakin' hard with AP. However, what you described is all she can do. W-E-Ignite-R does some mad burst. And then she's doomed if the team focuses that AP carry that decided to belly flop into their team.

And if you think that's bad? There's a video of Dyrus getting a double kill with Morde with no items. So... perspective.

ChenLee

07-06-2012

Yeah, Trist's AP scales are crazy. But it's easy to counter and not as effective late game compared to a faster attacker and stronger AD Trist. I was playing a Teemo against AP Trist and I got owned most of the time.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

AP Tristana is quite viable, no way near as good late game as her counterpart, though.

AP Tristana with a Deathfire grasp, DC, and Ignite is easily doing 1500 in a burst. She falls off late game and has really long cooldowns.

roughneck65

07-07-2012

I saw an AP tristana she was able to burst down our carries 1v1 relatively quickly but late game one we built MR she wasnt as big of a problem anymore.

kenaitrip

07-07-2012

the perfect counter is fizz due to its "e", he can ult and "q" and if possible grab the kill with ignite and "w" and scape safely with almost full hp