[Suggestion/Opinions] Pickups need some work...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMasterPrime

07-06-2012

My ELO was 1123 when I got out of my first 10. I don't play a lot and I consider this to be an OK way to start. I'm on my way down and it's just getting worse. No communication, afk/ragequit, fail team comp, people who have no idea what the meta is.

I don't consider having to deal with trolls and people who seem to have achieved level 30 through bot matches a fun time.

IMO, no penalty should be given for leaving a queue before the game starts. If the team isn't communicating, I don't want to be in that match and I don't feel anyone should be penalized for wanting to participate in the team aspect of the game.

Weenis Too

07-06-2012

almost everyone has been through this or still going through this...

only corney lines are avaliable for your answers like keep trying o_O
play a main role that can carry o_O

It really didnt get better on a personal level for me till i accepted where i was or the idea that maybe that was my elo and then i skyrocketed up once i did ( and i was like 750 elo -.- )

TheMasterPrime

07-06-2012

I still think my suggestion is valid as a means to enhance everyone's game play experience. It's not the losing that bothers me, it's the difficulty in finding a team that actually plays like a team.

Khizan

07-06-2012

It's not, though.

Without a penalty, you're going to see a lot of people leaving just based on the comp or other things. Don't like the mid matchup? Quit. Looks like top's been counterpicked? Quit. You don't want to play support? Quit. Somebody wants to make a pick you don't like? Quit. Don't want to play against Shaco, but consider him a wasted ban? Ban three other champs and just dodge against a Shaco. The matchup doesn't look stacked in your favor? Quit till you get one that is.

Of course, with 9 other people in the game and 5 of those 9 being against you, you've got to wait for everybody else to find a game that fits THEIR criteria for a worthwhile game.

Which is, of course, why there's a dodge penalty.