Bad Jungling Experiences

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PKMNTràinerRed

07-06-2012

Wanted to make a new thread for jungling stories. Today in ranked I picked shyvana to jungle. Beginning i called for a leash on red and my mid was still standing around blue. Asked bot but they said they'll miss out on cs. I was left trying to kill red w/o a leash drying me out of pots. Without the leash i got behind in jungling. Got a few good ganks in mid lane getting there mid and jungler. Run into enemy jungler at our red and kept pinging for bot or mid to come help cause I had exhaust. They decide to come after I die leaving me out of an assist. Going to gank a kennen mid and we get him. While that happened bot got tower dove by 3 and they expect me to clear alotta ground just to try to go 3v1. After a while I gank top where the garens attacking me and my wukongs still hitting minions. He doesnt come over til hes low and I'm dead. Told him i even had exhaust and we couldve dived. While dead bot lane gets dived by malphite and my sivir and alistar complain that i never gank when theyre overextended. Sivir keeps dying to varus and keeps saying I almost had him while soraka still had heals. I start telling sivir and ali to not overpush so they go into my jungle. At this point sivirs 0-5. Sivir goes to kill golems and dies to them. She chases a low health malphite through there whole team fking herself. Then the support ali has more kills then sivir. Match ended in a loss with bot lane going 3-15-8 combined. Hard to gank bot with soraka dropping wards everywhere.

07-06-2012

ugg... they split the invasion, bot+ jungler taking my top camps and mid+solo top taking my bot camps. by 2:30 i had no cs, and the enemy sacrificed about half a level each to cripple me. No early ganks, late lvl 6 ganks. I was about 3 levels behind bot also and got caught counter jungling twice.

NME Potato Zero

07-07-2012

>second time mundo jungle
>continue to route, get a kill at bot
>die to double golems
>finish game 12-1-x
nobody noticed the execute

Anna Sachae

07-07-2012

Not my own jungle, but I actually felt sorry for this jungler when it happened.

Alistar jungle, starting at blue...or so he tried for, anyway. I was top lane with my Nidalee setting up traps to keep my bushes safe, and theoretically the other four members of our team were hiding in the blue bush to keep him covered as he got it.

Only they weren't. Alistar gets five-man invaded, and as our team slowly trickles in to help out, the enemy Brand gets a freakin' quadra at 2:00 in. I knew I couldn't get down fast enough to help, and I didn't take spear first anyway - the team was as good as gone. Poor Alistar tried to keep up, but he just couldn't do anything with everyone constantly invading his jungle.

Then the enemy team set up their lanes. Guess who was top with me?

Right. The Brand with a three-level advantage and four kills. -_-

LeefAaronsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

I've played a lot of jungle recently because I don't think anyone else is that capable. You can't really carry as a jungler, especially tanky jungles, but I try to position myself well for teamfights. You can't coach people while you're in game. You can't show them what's a good way of doing things with positioning etc.

So I play jungle and take most of the blame because it's just easier than depending on someone else to jungle well.

Kordaths

07-07-2012

Malphite Jungle with blue being Blitz Grabbed/Smited by their jungler......feelsbad man....

Andaho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Jungle Amumu, beautiful level 1 leash. Getting ready to smite the blue golem as my Gragas walks away to mid.

Then his barrel exploded.