Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius lane partner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warmonster9

Recruiter

07-06-2012

I've had a good few lane partners in the past (ashe or taric comes to mind) but are there any other (really) good laning partners for darius. he seems to rely on either heavy cc or alot of dmg other than that he just kinda excels 1v1 lanes.

YOLOJSmoothSwaGG

07-06-2012

I play ahri because she has huge ****

Lajinn5

07-06-2012

a good blitzcrank works well, he pulls him in, you slow him with W, he pops him up, you keep attacking, decimate, pull, success

KnightxSScarlett

07-06-2012

Draven - BROTHERS IN BOT LANE!

Warmonster9

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Quote:
Mageinta Warrior:
Draven - BROTHERS IN BOT LANE!

Why I didn't choose draven in my rly small list is becuase he is an adc just like darius is a nuke carry and 2 carries CANNOT lane together or else 1 will fall behind late game.

Augie B

07-06-2012

Blitz really is ideal, he'll pull them in and keep them long enough for slow stacks, and letting Darius save his grab for chasing. Especially because of how blitz compliments a melds ad with strong damage output.

King Kappa

07-07-2012

He's a solo top. He excels at 1v1 because that's his job. Put him in top lane, not bot lane and you'll probably melt whoever you go against unless they actually know what to do against darius. Most people don't.

Shadow Light M37

07-07-2012

I've seen many Darius players tank lanes pretty well. I'd say any mage, or a ranger.

Hedgehoq

08-27-2012

Draven and Darius wreck in lane together, double bleed, doublekill. However darius will get ALL the kills before level 6. lol.

Hedgehoq

08-27-2012

Draven and Darius wreck together in lane. Double bleed.