Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do the numbers on Dominion match history mean?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commercialized

07-06-2012

Whenever I finish a game of dominion, there is always a number (either a gold one, silver 2, or bronze 3) next to the picture of my champion. I was just wondering what this meant, since I'm kind of new to dominion...

Ikruti

07-06-2012

Welcome to Dominion! The number represents the ranking you received based on the points you earned in that game. So the gold badge means you got the highest number of points on your team, silver means second highest and so on. No badge is awarded for 4th or 5th.

However, I do recommend that you don't worry about your points too much. They're overall not the best indicator of how well you did. The first thing to concentrate on is having fun

Kiddalee

07-06-2012

Welcome. Don't forget to visit the DominateDominion chatroom and dominatedominion.com for friendly advice. Sauron has a guide (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2244698) on this forum.

HaIfhearted

07-06-2012

While the points may seem nice, they actually mean very little in terms of indicating how well/poorly you did.

Higher level Dominion players ignore score completely.
The only time score gets any mention is either how inaccurate it is, or if someone is joking/trolling and citing score as a measure of "skill".

earl spamalot

08-05-2014

What does the "gold earned" symbol directly to the left of it symbolize? For me, i see fractions, like 6/4, 4/3 and 4/1

Very curious to what this is and couldn't find the answer, any help would be great!

Fancy Wolf

08-05-2014

Quote:
earl spamalot:
What does the "gold earned" symbol directly to the left of it symbolize? For me, i see fractions, like 6/4, 4/3 and 4/1

Very curious to what this is and couldn't find the answer, any help would be great!

Bugged match history... supposed to be caps/nuets