Art Challange: Themed Skins (Circus Addition)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TastyBeeBurgers

07-06-2012

That's right boys and girls, summoners of all ages! Come one, come all! It's time for the League of Legends Circus! We've got sights that amaze, Particle Effects that will astound, and Jokes so funny they'll make you cry!

Create your own Cirque du League of Legends Champions! We need Ringmasters, Clowns, Acrobats, Lion Tamers, Little Bears on Unicycles and much, much more!

TastyBeeBurgers

07-06-2012

Circus Roster

Vovo! The Trained Bear: (Volibear on a unicycle with a lkittle hat) by TastyBeeBurgers

Hecaclown (Clwon Hecarim) by Alysaria

Freak Show:

Snake Girl Cassiopea (Cassiopea as the legendary Snake Girl) by TastyBeeBurgers

Gregas: The Bearded Lady (Yeah... it's Gregas in a dress) by TastyBeeBurgers

TastyBeeBurgers

07-07-2012

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not doubt what you are about to see. All the way from Freljord, The League of Legends Circus gives you Vovo! The Trained Bear! (Volibear Skin)

(I'm not much of an artist, but I thought I'd start us off with a sketch of Vovo! The Trained Bear. Let me know what you think! )

(Colors to be added later)

xKhalessix

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyBeeBurgers View Post
That's right boys and girls, summoners of all ages! Come one, come all! It's time for the League of Legends Circus! We've got sights that amaze, Particle Effects that will astound, and Jokes so funny they'll make you cry!

Create your own Cirque du League of Legends Champions! We need Ringmasters, Clowns, Acrobats, Lion Tamers, Little Bears on Unicycles and much, much more!
As soon as you said that last part I immediately thought of Shaco and Tibbers XD

IronGears

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Prestigious Leblanc would be an epic ringmaster!

TastyBeeBurgers

07-09-2012

Ladies and gentlemen, hold your loved ones tighter, and prepare yourselves for... The Freak Show! We've gathered mysteries and horrors from all across Valloran. First, the beautiful, mystifying and alluring Reptile Girl Cassiopea!

(I'd like to restate that I can't draw worth a ****. If I could, I would have put the sign around her neck)

TastyBeeBurgers

07-09-2012

Summoners, have no fear, your eyes do not decieve you! What you are witnessing is 100% genuine and true. I give you Gregas, the Bearded Lady!

(Yup, that's Gregas in a dress. I can't draw hands at all, so sorry for the mallet fists. Also, he has no feet becuase I can't draw those either)

Alysaria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Boredom collided with Nightmares to create....this.... I'm sorry. XD

He juggles fire, he prances around acrobatically, and he gazes at you with empty, soulless eyes. I give you....Hecaclown. :P

TastyBeeBurgers

07-09-2012

Very Nice Alysaria! We here at Cirque Du League of Legends are proud to have Hecaclown among our ranks!

TastyBeeBurgers

07-11-2012

Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists and Summoners alike, The Cirque du League of Legends is still holding iuts open casting for any and all circus champions! Come see the sights, be amazed and astounded... and don't forget to submit your champion today!

(In other words: Bump)