Yorick and Urgot free win 100% of the time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Face Chomp

07-06-2012

You have to admit that some champs have natural counters. This is by design

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

I can beat yorick on jax :|

Genericke

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulim View Post
I really agree with you here. SKILL plays more of a part then the actual champ.
You are wrong. Gangplank vs Pantheon. Have fun skilling your way out of that matchup.

HaIfhearted

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apopei Viorel II View Post
I know riven as a counter, but I don't think skarner is. I can easily keep him at bay with my w+e, and my q can easily burst his shield. Also, my ult is better in every way 1v1.
Here's how it works:
Skarner just shields off your w+e, and anything that makes it through is healed off by his own e on mass minions.

If he gets in your face and you pop ult, he just activates shield, slows you with his q, and runs away till the ult goes away.

THEN he starts getting really aggressive, and if you try to fight him head-on you die.

IS1c5019c283e69d4080426

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Here's how it works:
Skarner just shields off your w+e, and anything that makes it through is healed off by his own e on mass minions.

If he gets in your face and you pop ult, he just activates shield, slows you with his q, and runs away till the ult goes away.

THEN he starts getting really aggressive, and if you try to fight him head-on you die.
Hmm well that makes sense.

Though I guess it depends on skill.
If I can pop his shield with my W+E then he can't fight me 1v1 without the attack speed.
If he gains control of the health powerup in the middle he beats me easily.
It also depends who deals the more damage with items.

Still, I wouldn't pop my ult untill I see him engage

onisnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-07-2012

If your bottom lane is having trouble winning the lane ganking can turn the tide forcing top to draw away to deal with you bottom and the bottom lane.

Glorious Bird

07-07-2012

The prob with Yorick is he is in your face or he's hard pushing his lane since he can control and tank.

Quote:
If your bottom lane is having trouble winning the lane ganking can turn the tide forcing top to draw away to deal with you bottom and the bottom lane.
Then your top loses by meeting 1v2 since only Rammus MIGHT get back in time. If you already lost top then kiss the game goodbye.

/dominion

onisnake

Recruiter

07-07-2012

One of the main problems I see is that if they hold top and all 4 are defending it, their garrisons are active and they have good cc the other team still push's and rush's into it. Going to Mid or bot then can drive them away then a sneaky person can still cap or change the flow of the game.

VoidInsanity

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
I'll summarize a series of long replies I've made on eu-w. I'll dig them up if you want.

There are no free wins. Every win is earned. Low Elo is filled with people who spam OP champs and can't climb out. You have to work for each and every win..
Not true and you know it. Alot of the "high" elo on both na and euw are noskill kassadin only users for this very reason.

Redenbacher

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apopei Viorel II View Post
Hmm well that makes sense.

Though I guess it depends on skill.
If I can pop his shield with my W+E then he can't fight me 1v1 without the attack speed.
If he gains control of the health powerup in the middle he beats me easily.
It also depends who deals the more damage with items.

Still, I wouldn't pop my ult untill I see him engage
From experience, Yorick will NOT be able to beat Skarner from levels 3-6 if Skarner plays aggressively.

After 6, as long as Skarner itemizes properly, he will scale better than Yorick at all stages of the game.

The spammable shield + E gives him more sustain than Yorick can handle, and with Q spam, he can kite Yorick's ultimate as long as necessary.