Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Forgotten Pages (Semi-Open RP/Sign Up)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

07-06-2012

((I will join. No Summoner, no OPBROKENHAXORZ stuff like I usually pull off. And no Johannes. Ivan (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1101) is my character of choice; probably my second-most-balance character. Why is he balanced? Because he has a limit to his energy, and the more complex, the more energy it uses.))

FilFire

07-06-2012

((Prediction: Chaos will win the struggle. In the end Chaos will always prevail. Submit to the Chaos. Other than him being on the losing side seems like a pretty good character.))

Lord Zarok

07-06-2012

((word))

Jaykoboy

07-06-2012

((Chaos has the advantage; he has infinite power as long as there's some source of energy nearby. But he's also a whackadoo (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1125), so...))

FilFire

07-06-2012

((He'll still win.))

Lord Zarok

07-06-2012

((ditto that my brother))

FilFire

07-06-2012

((Exactly. He already knows he's doomed. Especially if the other guy ever comes in contact with some of my chaos creatures. I can imagine the results.))

Jaykoboy

07-06-2012

((He'll destroy any mortal, though.))

FilFire

07-06-2012

((Ever heard of any chaos creature that is mortal? The creatures under Mortok's command are powerful. Well, except the obvious cannon fodder.))

Jaykoboy

07-06-2012

((Ever seen a green lantern lose? I haven't. And when they did, they still won, because they killed all the yellow lanterns in the explosion.))