Blitzcranks grab needs a shorter range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CarbonWyre

07-06-2012

Everyone will downvote and say I'm qq'ing but I've been playing for over a year now and I honestly think it's too far of a range.

To start I understand abilities deserve ranges and damages based on other things sacrificed. I.E. more utility means less damage, more damage means less spamability and so on.

Blitz's grab has one of the longest ranges in the game, right up there with morganas snare. It is an absolutely amazing CC without a doubt, but the fact that he can pull someone from almost all the way across the lane into a team and knock them up right after is too much gained for too little given. Between the pull and knock up there is no living unless you have flash and even then if there is someone else on their team with a slow you're still dead. He's being played more and more because of this. Even in an absolutely terrible game where their team has fed so much, he can pull someone in so many times that it can change around the game just from those kills.

No CC in the game should be able to completely turn around a game without some form of reasonable sacrifice and honestly, I'd rather have it do a little more damage instead of span 3/4 of a lane.

tl;dr. Blitz grab is too strong for how little they gave up for it.

Epsilon2012

07-06-2012

I've also played for over a year....

....and I think its fine...

*misses grab*

*waits for another 20 seconds to be useful*

Velpro

07-06-2012

It is really all blitz has that makes him usefull. Obviously his knockup is useful and his ult is sorta kinda good. But the cooldown is too long for the range to be an shorter.

GG WP

CuteCake

07-06-2012

blitz grab range isn't that long, has a long cooldown, is clearly one of the hardest skills to hit correctly (and by correctly i mean you can destroy your own team by hooking the tank or someone like morgana with an hourglass). by stating 'this isn't qq' you're admitting you're qq'ing, owned by too many blitzcrank players because you don't have wards and can't dodge.

Hipster Jesus133

07-07-2012

Whenever there is a Blitz on a team and I happen to not be the tank... I weep. You get hit by that thing and you die basically.

Bit hard to dodge when their Blitz is just sitting in grass and taking potshots at you. Can become a bit of a non-thing, but still annoying at the start.

Ozaryk

07-07-2012

Best way to handle Blitz is to always have somebody that can screw him up in between him and your team. It can be his advantage or his disadvantage.

Dat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

I think it needs to be longer imo, but blitz should be stunned while the hooked target is coming back to him, and during this state it gives you a chance to flash.