Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this a scam?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1BIGSPICYGG

07-06-2012

I just bought 2 ap runes from the shop , they were both for 410 each. both add together made about 5 ap. later i went to rune combiner , it said 2 runes combined will give u a rune for a similar rune. when i combined both my ap runes, the runes were combined into 1 cooldown rune which had only +0.08 cooldown reduction each level. so when it is level 18 you can only get +0.96. what is this? are you trying to scam me?i want my runes back!

Drunk Sejuani

07-06-2012

lawl.

Burn the Witches

07-06-2012

We've all been there before.

1BIGSPICYGG

07-06-2012

but 5 ap isnt worth 0.08 cooldown reduction!

Burn the Witches

07-06-2012

Quote:
1BIGSPICYGG:
but 5 ap isnt worth 0.08 cooldown reduction!

Nope, but "similar rune" = "similar tier." AP and CDR runes are categorized as Magic Ability. That's why you got a "similar" rune. Combine more at a time and you can move up a tier if you're combining tier 1s or 2s. It may not be a better rune, but it will be stronger than a rune of the same type from a lower level.

Graiskye

07-06-2012

LOL
DO not use rune combiner it is a joke.
DO not buy anything other than tier 3 runes when you are 30.
Dont buy runes that you do not need/want.
You need to research builds, its a bit of work or you waste a lot of IP.
Good luck.