Plz stop the **** talking...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vizzlepeez

07-05-2012

This is getting completely out of control anymore. People make a mistake and someone talks **** the WHOOOOOOOOOOLE rest of the game and expects to win. How can you win a team game when you destroyed team chemistry 10 minutes in? no one wants to hear it, whether its said to them or to someone else on their team. I do love this game but i have had 5 straight matches and its either one team or the other talking **** within their own team. I really just cant stand it anymore. Its unprofessional and disrespectful to people you are trying to work towards a common goal with. I can complain about it all day long but there will always be ******bags in this game, a lot of them.

jloysnenph

07-05-2012

Even with friends i sometimes get rage....

Guess i need new friends?

XD. I honestly never solo queue anymore. ever.

Shottymaster

07-05-2012

I hate it too, but there's not much more you can do than mute them. All F2P games and a vast majority of P2P games are chock-full of people like that.

BonesawBreaker

07-06-2012

I kind of play for the hate. Chaox said on a youtube thing that like, soloque shouldn't exist because it teaches you things you don't need to know for the real game, like how to make friends etc. I think managing chemistry, morale, etc, is really fun. It -does- suck when it goes bad, but trying out different scripts, different levels of AW YEAH and wtf were you doing on the river, I don't know its part of what I play for.
This game has people in it, and like, young male people primarily, and there is a language/attitude that goes along with it.

OzPin0y

07-06-2012

Yup, one of the reasons, I don't hand out my money. It has nothing to do with the game mind you. I love the game. But 7/10 times you get trolls, haters and what not in the game.... I would love to support the developers ( I have a small budget for gaming $100 per year).. which means one game per year only in most cases (call of duty, battlefield will get you that and no more) and I play that for the rest of the year. I already spent $50. So I have $50 to go. I would love to give this to RIOT as this is the only game I am now playing..but I might get DayZ instead.....

Sighmon8x

07-06-2012

I'm more sick of the sulks you get in games (especially low ELO ranked) who cry gg after enemy gets first blood and then complain about their team in /all chat non stop.

Sam Is Whoa

07-06-2012

The problem is. The people who can't take criticism many a time I try to keep team morale up and say not on Ganks ping earlier next time. Or something along those lines and I get a response like "maybe if you weren't a noob we would have got him " At this point you do not deserve my respect or opinion on improving yourself. People need to learn how to take constructive criticism. Its to the point now that I mute anyone that calls spots during champ select from the bottom positions because 9 times out of 10 it is these ppl who think they know everything about the position they play and don't wanna hear anything. I get frustrated very easily at ppl making the same mistakes over and over again and when they get called oiut on it they flip and start cursing and using racist terms. I then say I will report for racism (because there is no place not only in this game but inn this world for that prejudice), and they don't stop for the whole game just becauseI asked why they were pushing a lane alone while everyone is mia.

TLDR: PPl need to take constructive criticism and learn from their mistakes instead of flipping out when asked a question or called out on mistakes. Anyone using racist terms should be hung up by their heels and hit with barbed wire laced 2x4's.

Shadow Light M37

07-07-2012

One game I had a bad start and a bad lanepartner vs Lee Sin and Teemo. One teammate whined and complained the entire game about how it's my fault for feeding him after my partner leaves me to poke an OP ranger and his partner then claimed we'd lose because I was going 2/15. He still complained even after we won the game.

Team trash-talking really ruins the game when they're too busy fighting each other than the opposing side..

Grizzly Animal

07-07-2012

It makes the game better when you have someone else to blame. Makes the game that much more fun to play. Starcraft 2 you only blame yourself, makes for a stressful bad time. No one wants a bad time. TSM.

BonesawBreaker

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
I get frustrated very easily at ppl making the same mistakes over and over again and when they get called oiut on it they flip and start cursing .
That doesn't sound like a super successful way of managing morale to me. The 'rules' of what one can and cant say are pretty insane, but one easy one might be like, don't point it out when people make mistakes.