Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A different Darius Ult thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohelet

07-05-2012

So Darius can dodge Blitz's silence by jumping in the air with his Ult?

Is this true?

That's kinda crappy.

larkhill

07-05-2012

probably true. works the same way as shaco dodging things by using his blink the same way.

FDru

07-06-2012

I've seen a Darius die mid-ult about 50 times so no, pretty sure it doesn't dodge anything.

Kiddalee

07-06-2012

That's a helpful discovery, if it's true. If only it were in the Bugs or Champion Feedback forum, then Riot might do something about it.

Shaxtenn

07-06-2012

It's probably rather that after starting the animation, past a certain point, silence won't interrupt it. The same goes for many spells (eg. yesterday I finished Feral Scream on a Lulu after being polymorphed). He should still take the damage, and if he dies fast enough it should cancel the ult. I'd be very surprised if it makes him untargetable, even for just .5 seconds like Shaco - Riot does not leave subtle details like that unstated any more, it would have been in the spotlight or tooltip.

Yokel85

07-06-2012

The only thing that interrupts a non-channelled ability once its animation has started is death.