Outback Renekton Delivers Skins and Champions Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yurei Okami

07-07-2012

I like the safari documentary style when he's talking about Cho'gath lol

And that he lets Udyr beat the "beastie" while hes sitting back, telling jokes. Lol.
I think it would be nice to have 2 champions speaking sometime. Outback Renek + Safari Cait would be awesome.

Subwin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

i dont want this skins, but i can't let renekton lose his family. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO O.O

InstinctsKill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Traditional Lee Sin needs a sale...just saying.

steamboat61

07-07-2012

Love Renekton...but love Mundo more. I would like him to do the sales.

Pappachese

07-07-2012

Mundo smash! Why he ask other champions to come work for him? I not know but I tell you Mundo good sales person and have good ideas for sales for Riot! Mundo file and Mundo say his own name a lot or else he forgets, Pappachese say his own name a lot too he also forgetful and like Mundo sales not Croc sales! Croc belongs in Pappachese's soup pot or maybe being beaten in top lane and cut up with infected cleavers for Bar bee queue!

KaiiHudson

07-07-2012

Thx Renekton
BTW i hated Renekton, too wimpy, MUNDO NEEDS A REAL SPOKESMAN!!!!

Xaedien

07-07-2012

I used my Steve Erwin voice for this one..... but Idk if I prefer outback Renekton to Mundo...

KeKeKeKeo

07-07-2012

Mundo, give him that medicine! He's awesome!!

Nothin' wrong with Ahri skin again, I just wish they acutally put the pretty one (Foxtail) one on instead of the two ugly ones.

OMG I JUST BOUGHT RIVEN AND NOW YOU PUT HER ON SALE?! GRRRR!

SaturnsRuler

07-07-2012

I like Renekton, don't get me wrong, but, eventually Mundo will do something that will "accidentally" kill him, so why not have the undead do his bidding. A good Igor-type might work, but I was thinking more of an equal. How about Undead Renekton? It might need some work to do, but can you imagine, undead Ren....

Meaty Belly

07-07-2012

I liked Renekton. Quick question. Why are you stalking all these animals while you could be hunting down your brother Nasus? I'm sure he'd put up a fight. Mundo, can you ask him that once he wakes up? (Or if he wakes up.)