Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Outback Renekton Delivers Skins and Champions Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xitemo

07-06-2012

Lovin on the Outback Renekton

Demiize

07-06-2012

Did we not just have this skin sale last week?

Mysnomer

07-06-2012

meh, outback Renekton is okay, but doesn't really mesh with his personality. I think it may just be the accent and speech patterns that are humorous (Australians are all criminals anyway, so it's okay to laugh at them >__&gt, rather than the character himself. I'll pass on outback Renekton.

Venine

07-06-2012

Stone the flaming crows that was a beuuuty!

Made me lol as a fellow aussie

Kastrasz

07-06-2012

Distasteful homage to Steve Irwin. Bad riot.

Killerwing44

07-06-2012

awwwwww..... i wanted maokai on sale.... O well nice sales renekton, but you won't get me. i am phoning kog'mah with razors coming to help.

Kage Kuro7

07-06-2012

Singed would be cool, but don't know how one would capture a Singed, even Mundo would have difficulty for such feats.

LNL Jaykru

07-06-2012

So uh... was it just me? or did you all notice that Renekton has a Wife and little ones...?

Im a penguin

07-06-2012

Trying to sell out 2 Ahri skins. Probably means the new Ahri skin is coming out since it is much more better and detailed ^^ Good way to make us spend so much RP lol

PeachsProperty

07-06-2012

mundo might wanna give him anti toxin...be too late by time you see if he gets money from us cash bags D:!!!