Outback Renekton Delivers Skins and Champions Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xitemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Lovin on the Outback Renekton

Demiize

07-06-2012

Did we not just have this skin sale last week?

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

meh, outback Renekton is okay, but doesn't really mesh with his personality. I think it may just be the accent and speech patterns that are humorous (Australians are all criminals anyway, so it's okay to laugh at them >__>), rather than the character himself. I'll pass on outback Renekton.

Venine

07-06-2012

Stone the flaming crows that was a beuuuty!

Made me lol as a fellow aussie

Kastrasz

07-06-2012

Distasteful homage to Steve Irwin. Bad riot.

Killerwing44

07-06-2012

awwwwww..... i wanted maokai on sale.... O well nice sales renekton, but you won't get me. i am phoning kog'mah with razors coming to help.

Kage Kuro7

07-06-2012

Singed would be cool, but don't know how one would capture a Singed, even Mundo would have difficulty for such feats.

LNL Jaykru

07-06-2012

So uh... was it just me? or did you all notice that Renekton has a Wife and little ones...?

Im a penguin

07-06-2012

Trying to sell out 2 Ahri skins. Probably means the new Ahri skin is coming out since it is much more better and detailed ^^ Good way to make us spend so much RP lol

PeachsProperty

07-06-2012

mundo might wanna give him anti toxin...be too late by time you see if he gets money from us cash bags D:!!!