Queue Filter Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bradles

07-15-2012

you should have a fill selection as well, where it puts you on a team and then tells you what your roll is.

Bromoner

07-16-2012

Yes please! Please please please!

Baykun

07-27-2012

@Javinox

It seems that a lot of people think this kind of implementation would make queue times drastically longer, but I do not think this is the case.

Do I believe that wait time could increase?
I do. But not to the degree that it becomes a problem. I feel that wait times are only a problem if they are higher than 5 minutes AND you do not even know if you'll get to play the kind of champion that you really want to play.

Shargun

07-27-2012

That just means that we sort games out into approximate levels/Elo, friend/buddy groups AND role preferences. Apart from the fact that queue times will be heavily biased, if people were encouraged to play support to reduce the queue times, then either everyone does this and the queue's become unbiased and less people play support to reduce queue times, thus restarting the anti-support problem, or nobody plays support to reduce queue times because they aren't of ranked value with support.

Also, this will make the game a lot less flexible and will disable the ability to experiment with something other than the meta composition in solo queue/newcomer games because of the restriction.

I had another problem but I forgot it. When I remember, I will put it under an edit.

Overall it just doesn't look to good